Google strawberry jam

Appointment Length & Costs:
15 min Y 14k

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
No English

Details of the Encounter:
I'm not much for talking but I'll tell of my trip to Strawberry Jam in Shibuya. I've only done a little research before trying one out but heard good things of this one. I speak minimal Japanese so I was worried it would be a problem. I walked up to the place and was lead to the basement floor. They have a first floor but not sure what's there. I was greeted by a older man that had a list of prices and times. I picked the shorter one that was 14k. I was then lead to a small waiting roomm. I waited for about 10 min then was lead to a room where I met Mami and the man just said no sex which I agreed. She was cute and petite probably mid 20s. She helped me undress and I helped her. We then went into the tiny shower that was in the room and she cleaned me off and I cleaned her off. Had no issues with me touching her anywhere I wanted. After that we dried each other off and she had me lay on my back on the small bed. As soon as I laid down she started sucking me off with bbbj. Sucking on everything it was amazing. I don't cum often from BJs but I definitely enjoy the fuck out of them. While she was sucking me off I was fingering her tight little pussy. She was really wet and I got her to cum several times. After a couple minutes she switched to her hand. Shee started working on me and I came shortly after. Then she lead me to the shower to clean up after wiping me off. Then she started putting her clothes on but I had paid for the 30 minute course. I was kind of upset that she only gave me about 15. So while she was getting dressed Infront of me she bent over for a nice view. I shoved my fingers in her pussy and started finger banging her until she came again. I sat her down on my lap (no insertion) and holding her from behind fingered her again while grabbing her boobs. She reached back and started stroking my cock again at the same time. We both came again. I'm good at holding it so the second time she didn't need to clean up or shower me. After that we got dressed and left.

Great time overall. Now here's my question. I want to find a place that offers something along the lines of a table shower/ legitimate massage, with a happy ending. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great service just wish they used the full time I paid for.

Anyone know of a good one that offers a legitimate table shower with massage and HE?

It says contact method. I googled it.

The form says contact method and then "Please tell us how you contacted them for this review? (Telephone, Email or Web Address)"

The entire point of sharing reviews with others is to give out information. Part of that information is where (exactly) you can find/get a hold of the particular org you are reviewing. In the future please provide the contact method.

Other than that, it was a great review. Thanks.