Looking for reviews on specific JEGC girls

strawhatcook

TAG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here had Iori from Ueno or Saya from Shinagawa?? I think they're beautiful but I've never tried a health service before so I don't know what they're service is like.

Don’t use jEGC. I called multiple times on different days and was told the girls I requested were always not available. Then the lady on the other side indicated that members always chose first and no advanced bookings allowed. It sounds to be always the same lady for me. Then she moved away from the phone and started complaining in Japanese. I understand enough Japanese to know what she said. Not polite. She came back and said call again on a different day, and members have first choice. So unless you’re already a member the message is don’t bother.
I was fed up and agitated so hung up. Going to a soapland for me is so much easier if you a bit of Japanese or the right places.

Most likely customers using their regular Japanese service (the wife branch) get preferred treatment.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Huh, that's odd what Tomkuma had written. I use JEGC exclusively over 3 times with minor problems. If this is your first time using the service, they charge a nominal one time membership fee (1000 yen?). Their website shows what girls are working in each area and what day and time they are available. A lot of the girls have not worked there for awhile, but are still shown and listed. I've never had problems requesting a certain girl, but maybe have to be a little flexible on the meeting time. So far the pictures of the girls are usually accurate, but age is not. Only problem I have is they want a phone number to call you in your love hotel to verify, but I don't want to give out my personal phone number and am too dumbfounded on how to get and use skype, etc. Love hotel will not ring your room for some reason, but will verify you are there in room # so and so if you tell them it's ok to do so. That seems to be enough to get management to ok sending the woman.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh, sorry can't comment on Lori or Saya as I have never seen them before, but the 3 women I've met in Osaka have all been to my liking, friendly, provide great experience and service. No complaints except many say a little pricier than most places. I don't mind paying the price because I know I'll get the attractive woman I want, her appearance will be fairly accurate (no bait and switch), supposedly health checked monthly.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Could be simply she doesn’t work there anymore & they expect you to select someone else. I knew a girl that quit over a year at place that still kept her on the site. I knew she was gone because she used to sms me about the new place she was working at.

Oh, sorry can't comment on Lori or Saya as I have never seen them before, but the 3 women I've met in Osaka have all been to my liking, friendly, provide great experience and service. No complaints except many say a little pricier than most places. I don't mind paying the price because I know I'll get the attractive woman I want, her appearance will be fairly accurate (no bait and switch), supposedly health checked monthly.
Would you recommend JEGC? Cause I want to try a delivery health but my budget will only allow one time and I definitely want to make it memorable. I'm willing to pay $200-300.

Strawhatcook - Usually when I find a place I enjoy whether it be JEGC, a food establishment, doctor, etc I usually will return and see no need to look elsewhere. Such has been my experience with JEGC. The women I have been fortunate enough to see have been professional, pleasant and eager to please you as their client. I can't compare JEGC to other companies where you may or may not receive just as good service as I have chosen not to venture elsewhere being that JEGC has fulfilled my desires. It may be to my advantage that I always bring omiyage from where I live even though I don't even know the woman and whether or not I'll have a good time with her or not. And I always treat them with respect and am in no rush to satisfy myself but see to their pleasure first. For that reason, I usually book a 2 1/2 hr - 3 1/2 session. The worst that can happen is there is no chemistry and I lose some money, but irregardless ever woman is beautiful to me.

Would you recommend JEGC? Cause I want to try a delivery health but my budget will only allow one time and I definitely want to make it memorable. I'm willing to pay $200-300.
Absolutely do not recommend. One of the worst, mechanical experiences I ever had.

Strawhatcook - Usually when I find a place I enjoy whether it be JEGC, a food establishment, doctor, etc I usually will return and see no need to look elsewhere. Such has been my experience with JEGC. The women I have been fortunate enough to see have been professional, pleasant and eager to please you as their client. I can't compare JEGC to other companies where you may or may not receive just as good service as I have chosen not to venture elsewhere being that JEGC has fulfilled my desires. It may be to my advantage that I always bring omiyage from where I live even though I don't even know the woman and whether or not I'll have a good time with her or not. And I always treat them with respect and am in no rush to satisfy myself but see to their pleasure first. For that reason, I usually book a 2 1/2 hr - 3 1/2 session. The worst that can happen is there is no chemistry and I lose some money, but irregardless ever woman is beautiful to me.
Very short sighted, many other options out there that top whatever you've had at that establishment.

Reactions: MikeH
Everyone’s experience is going to vary. Within an agency ladies vary also. I would suggest looking at reviews from someone that seems to have a similar taste to what you like.

I agree it may be short sighted on my part, but who cares if you are satisfied. You don't always have to try for the Victoria Secret model when the Sports Illustrated model will be fine. Sometimes being content with what you have is better than what you don't have.