Looking for soap action and CBJ

JohnEd

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been lurking(researching) around for a few weeks before properly asking good questions (potentially avoiding stupid ones). I'm with a few of my friends.(Malaysian Chinese with a some, not a lot, basic understanding of Japanese, only a few of us could talk very basic ones)
From what I've found:
Club amour does mat-play(is it soapy bath like thing or the sticky one? I would imagine the latter), and CBJ & no FS. But the price sure is kinda pricy with the gaijin tax and all. But still gaijin friendly.
Nonetheless this is crossed out of our list.

As for Tobita-shinci I can't find the location anywhere in google map(maybe I spelled it wrongly).
My friend and I are looking for soap-play(bubbly kind) with finisher(CBJ).
Is there any some places like this?
I search a lot of the addresses in these forum but none seem to match any of the play we wanted.

From all the review I've seen. Most of you veterans go during weekday.
So I'll take it it is easier to get to at weekdays. And groups of people is usually ignored by touts. (Best to walk separately?)

So any heads up or suggestions for us newbie? (we will be in kokubunji, Kyoto, dotonbori, umeda)

Reactions: TAG Manager
tobita_map.gif

I thought Club Amour was FS, but I could be wrong. I would definitely not go as a group.
Your options are very limited in this area of Japan.
Also, if you think Club Amour is too expensive then I would say you will be out of budget no matter where you go.

Amour is BBBJ, no FS and no foreigner fee. Their focus is mattress play but it shouldn't be too difficult to just have a bubble-bath. I can't think of a shop in Osaka offering 60 minutes cheaper than 20.000 yen, maybe some Esute where the lady will perform a foam washing of you body but those are usually no-touch and HJ only.

Sry all, I was basing on the price(75k) at soapy' thread(my bad). I just opened club-amour's website. Regarding the pricing wise I couldn't see anymore details besides normal and special.
Or maybe google translate translated it wrongly.:confused:

I'll search around more in this forum for more info. Thanks again.

Reactions: TAG Manager
after some research osaka doesnt have soapland, you have to go to kobe to have soapland thats strange