Guest viewing is limited

Looking for sugar daddy ok but HOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some women are definitely there to kill time and especially getting free drink, free computer, snacks and so on. They are right to enjoy such basic system where they don't have to do anything excepting going to chat room.
Wearing mask, large bad style clothers, all is done to do not be attracted, nobody call them.

Alice you know Japanese guys love girls looking like kids, not "women" and even more, maguro type! Being tall, blond, foreigner, it's like "may I touch a goddess ?" and they already feel kind of pressure LOL! And they may think you don't speak Japanese...that's why some girls are called more than you. BTW all girls switch especially in Shinjuku as the 3 shops are closed.
Try Shibuya reverse side mirror ?

Some women are definitely there to kill time and especially getting free drink, free computer, snacks and so on. They are right to enjoy such basic system where they don't have to do anything excepting going to chat room.
Wearing mask, large bad style clothers, all is done to do not be attracted, nobody call them.

Alice you know Japanese guys love girls looking like kids, not "women" and even more, maguro type! Being tall, blond, foreigner, it's like "may I touch a goddess ?" and they already feel kind of pressure LOL! And they may think you don't speak Japanese...that's why some girls are called more than you. BTW all girls switch especially in Shinjuku as the 3 shops are closed.
Try Shibuya reverse side mirror ?
Eh, i speak Japanese of course.
And i am 165 cm, about the same as my Japanese friend.
I've never had a problem attracting Japanese guys in my personal life.
And i used to be very popular, got called as soon as i walked in a few years ago. But new girl usually wears off fast.
I dont know about the change. But i guess i dont like to change cafe once i've entered, especially since the other two in Shinjuku (not the main one) are very small.

I really don't like reverse mirror, there is a lot more chance to meet guys who are actually scared of foreigners.

I'm financially getting by just fine now, so i'll only use it as a place to chill and if something good comes from it then thats ok. :)
The Japanese people who do dare to ask out foreigners are definitely the finer selection of men. :)

At Kirari I met some girls who wanted 50k! Okay you are cute but sorry, no way.

A lot of them start high knowing the guys will try to talk them down. The entire place revolves around being able barter, which is much a lost skill.

I haven't been there since January, we'll see maybe I'll go next weekend during my long holiday...

Eh, i speak Japanese of course.
And i am 165 cm, about the same as my Japanese friend.
I've never had a problem attracting Japanese guys in my personal life.
And i used to be very popular, got called as soon as i walked in a few years ago. But new girl usually wears off fast.
I dont know about the change. But i guess i dont like to change cafe once i've entered, especially since the other two in Shinjuku (not the main one) are very small.

I really don't like reverse mirror, there is a lot more chance to meet guys who are actually scared of foreigners.

I'm financially getting by just fine now, so i'll only use it as a place to chill and if something good comes from it then thats ok. :)
The Japanese people who do dare to ask out foreigners are definitely the finer selection of men. :)

Maybe those girls fees are low or did you ask them ?
The small one is especially the one on 4th floor in Shinjuku and smelling shit to be honest! The one you go at least nobody smoke.

I didn't realize that but you are right, reverse mirror guy could fall like "エ~~~~ト~~~" :ROFLMAO:
On my side, it's a more spicy there but first time I felt in the trap of a girl pushing me so now, I m super picky and take my time to get reflexion and may ask again to talk to girl if she was special.

As you said, the guy who dare to ask out foreigner is finer selection (y)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
On busier nights, sometimes the place is packed and there are a lot of cute girls, but no one moves. I like to imagine that 80% of the guys in there are intimidated by pretty girls and are trying work themselves up for the conversation. Then there's the one guy who grabs every cute girl's card and seems like to strike out with all of them. And I wouldn't be surprise that there are some waiting for something better. It's a really strange bit of Japan. I sometimes go there just to watch (which does sometimes lead to taking a girl out...)

I sometimes go there just to watch (which does sometimes lead to taking a girl out...)
Share the same but I've never seen any other caucasian there. But same Japanese ojisan so many times. One is picking up almost each girl but always comes back so maybe his budget is low or any other reason. I felt a little bit sad for him..

Share the same but I've never seen any other caucasian there. But same Japanese ojisan so many times. One is picking up almost each girl but always comes back so maybe his budget is low or any other reason. I felt a little bit sad for him..
Some old guys actually just go there to talk, or to try to feel girls up. They should use oppai pubs for that. :p

Cafe Deai is my #1 source of fun.

Where else can you have fun for 5,000 YEN to 15,000 for 2+ hours.
Believe or not, there are girls that go out at 5,000 (Not karaoke, coffee dates)

Pros:
Get to meet amateur girls
Relatively low cost if you can speak the language.
Get to keep contact information for future meetings

Cons:
Could be a waste of time; depending on the location and time

Pro-tip: Try to go in the morning or early afternoon, if possible. Fewer girls but a lot less competition from the guys.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Cafe Deai is my #1 source of fun.

Where else can you have fun for 5,000 YEN to 15,000 for 2+ hours.
Believe or not, there are girls that go out at 5,000 (Not karaoke, coffee dates)

Pros:
Get to meet amateur girls
Relatively low cost if you can speak the language.
Get to keep contact information for future meetings

Cons:
Could be a waste of time; depending on the location and time

Pro-tip: Try to go in the morning or early afternoon, if possible. Fewer girls but a lot less competition from the guys.
I don't particularly doubt the prices you mention but do you really get 2+ hours usually. I thought most girls are one pop only.

That is why I never pick girls that only offered one pop.
I only take out girls that want to play too.
Every time I hear 1 pop, I always think the girls are doing it only for the money.
I only take out girls that want to do it for BOTH money and fun.

Totally agree with Alice!
One pop and one hour later coming back.
My 2100yens I got coffee, cocoa, ice scream, stupid Friday to read and many guys acting like kids excited in front of mirror, thats a good price haha

That is why I never pick girls that only offered one pop.
I only take out girls that want to play too.
Every time I hear 1 pop, I always think the girls are doing it only for the money.
I only take out girls that want to do it for BOTH money and fun.

Money and fun, they are really rareeeeeee....I should try to go this week after work if you share with shops you used to go ? :p

Totally agree with Alice!
One pop and one hour later coming back.
My 2100yens I got coffee, cocoa, ice scream, stupid Friday to read and many guys acting like kids excited in front of mirror, thats a good price haha
If i get called i usually dont come back after because no guy who has seen you leave is gonna call you anymore.

Hey, don't call the magazine i have modelled for stupid! ;)

Reactions: MikeH and Wwanderer
I'm meeting someone from Kirari tomorrow that I meet last week.
This time, there is no Kirara entrance and exit fees.

Last time, I paid 10,000 for 2 hours with 2 pops.
We didn't even talk about prices this time, I'm assuming it the same condition or even better conditions(time wise).

I told her to bring some sexy lingeries.

If i get called i usually dont come back after because no guy who has seen you leave is gonna call you anymore.

Hey, don't call the magazine i have modelled for stupid! ;)

Twice I could meet the girl as she came back later so I guess it depends of point of view.

TokyoML have fun! Girls at kirari I've never met them twice excepted one. But as first time was not fun, I refused second round.
Two were really amazing but they seemed not interested for twice :(

I just discovered Kirari a year or so ago. I have been there 10 or maybe 15 times. Usually in Shibuya; a few times in Shinjuku (I saw you there once, Alice. Sorry, I didn't call you. It was kind of funny experience. I saw you typing on your phone and in real time, while I was watching, saw your posts popping up on TAG). Anyhow, it has been more good than bad experience for me. My biggest problem is that it can be a real time waster. I'm picky and I only call girls that really attracts me. Most of the girls have been nice, honest girls. Non-professionals. No shower play routine - but I couldn't care less. And a side of Japan I usually don't see. This is the underclass, coming from broken homes, minimal education, working temp jobs for 900 yen an hour. Several from Tohoku from villages that just disappeared. But good, honest girls. At lest a few I have met. I have exchanged Line with two girls and continued to see them privately. Attractive, young girls that makes me happy. It feels all so real. Usually I don't wait for the girl to suggest her fee. I ask if playing is okey and if 15k is ok. Usually they say yes. Sometimes - but rarely - they ask for 20k. Fine with me! I never try to bargain. I have never had anybody ask for 30k. Might be that girls that attract me have that amateur feel. If I see them again privately I usually add 5k, or so, the money I don't have to pay Kirari. I haven't had any real bad experience. But discipline is needed. It's easy to wast hours. Make sure to leave after a reasonable time. Or you can be waiting for nothing for hours.

Thank you Lars for your comment. Like you, I am really picky that's why 70% I don't even call anyone. A big real time waster,
I wish I could have met like you really honest girl, only three were I can remember where as your described. I used to say 15k too but soon it becomes 25 or 30k. As your said, discipline is needed! I tried on week-end and I lost a complete day so better after work...

I just discovered Kirari a year or so ago. I have been there 10 or maybe 15 times. Usually in Shibuya; a few times in Shinjuku (I saw you there once, Alice. Sorry, I didn't call you. It was kind of funny experience. I saw you typing on your phone and in real time, while I was watching, saw your posts popping up on TAG). Anyhow, it has been more good than bad experience for me. My biggest problem is that it can be a real time waster. I'm picky and I only call girls that really attracts me. Most of the girls have been nice, honest girls. Non-professionals. No shower play routine - but I couldn't care less. And a side of Japan I usually don't see. This is the underclass, coming from broken homes, minimal education, working temp jobs for 900 yen an hour. Several from Tohoku from villages that just disappeared. But good, honest girls. At lest a few I have met. I have exchanged Line with two girls and continued to see them privately. Attractive, young girls that makes me happy. It feels all so real. Usually I don't wait for the girl to suggest her fee. I ask if playing is okey and if 15k is ok. Usually they say yes. Sometimes - but rarely - they ask for 20k. Fine with me! I never try to bargain. I have never had anybody ask for 30k. Might be that girls that attract me have that amateur feel. If I see them again privately I usually add 5k, or so, the money I don't have to pay Kirari. I haven't had any real bad experience. But discipline is needed. It's easy to wast hours. Make sure to leave after a reasonable time. Or you can be waiting for nothing for hours.
It's weird cause your post at the same time gives me the feeling to go there and try, but also to avoid it completely, there is both beauty and sadness to it . Thanks anyway for this interesting feedback.

Reactions: diobrando
there is both beauty and sadness to it .
Well said. What I feel too. Two more observations. Girls I have taken out are pretty and slender enough, and they need money. I often ask why they don't work for a DH agency instead. I always get the same answer: they want to be able to say no if they don't like the guy. I think that they see themselves as ordinary girls who just need some extra pocket money, not as sex workers.
Secondly, it seems to potentially be a real time waster also for the girls. One of my Line girls once told me that she had spent five hours the other day, going between Kiraris in Yokohama, Ueno and Shibuya without any business at all. She had been called, but that doesn't mean business. According to her, many Japanese guys offer 10,000 yen for BBFS. Which she says she will never do. Sad.

First time I see right now all shinjuku kikari super empty o_O even guys...maybe all girls no need such place lol

Reactions: MikeH
if you want.. say, at least
50,000yen for pay-per-date or at least 200,000yen for monthly allowances, do not bother with many of the locals on SeekingArrangement.

I use www.seekingarrangement.com regularly (with quite some success) and can confirm that those amounts are way out of my budget ;)

FWIW in addition to the guys financial situation, IMHO there are a couple of other major variables to consider. One is the kind of daddy you want when it comes to price. If your comfortable with an significantly older / less attractive guy (physically, personality-wise, whatever) then he is generally going to have to pay more to get girls to get close to him. The other is, well, how 'hot' you are (or if you have special 'interests' / niche things of whatever). At the end of the day, sugar-dating is more-or-less marketization of dating.

There's a huge range of 'setups' on seekingarrangement, ranging from self-pimping where the girl doesn't care what the guy is like, all the way to girls that are basically just attracted to older guys / fed up of guys their own age, and who just want to be taken out and treated nice.

If your expecting way less than the amounts suggested above, are slim, cute, less than 170cm, and would like to hang out with a charming, fit, attractive and young looking 39 year old... then PM me :p

Last edited:
Regarding Kirari, still gutted I couldn't get in there (the reverse one). Darn it, Nihongo.

Follow up on the kirari thing!
I went this saturday, and got called immediately by a J- guy.
He ended up giving me 50.000! We originally agreed on something lower but he wanted multiple rounds and offered me extra for each round by himself! It was great!
There are quite some Japanese guys who do that, if they want extras they dont just ask if you are up to it but they directly offer you a generous amound of extra money. (reverse upsell?) why they do that? To push the girl's borders?
In cases like this its not a bad thing at all, but some guys will offer extra money for video or nama... i'd advise girls not to take it, or at least be careful in case of video, maybe cover your face.

See, people have this image of kirari of guys who offer 10.000 for nama and of course there are guys who will ask for things like that but you are not obligated to accept it!
With the right amound of good looks, luck and knowing when you are wasting you time and when its worth to wait, a girl can definitely meet great men in kirari.
I've met quite some doctors (and of course they are opposed to nama!) and company presidents or just salary men with good contracts. There are people from all walks of life there and nobody has to take an offer they dont want.

Think of it from a Japanese cultural perspective...the Japanese don't have a negotiation culture and also have a culture around face...so offering lots of money for extra services means it eliminates the inherent conflict of a negotiation and means you are likely to say yes which eliminates or reduces the chances of a rejection (which presumably would be shameful).

Status
Not open for further replies.