Guest viewing is limited

Looking for sugar mummy

Andy97

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey um a 24 years old Sri lankan Guy. I live in Chiba. I really wanna make sugar mom .

Jeez! If you had only asked around earlier...!

I mean this guy just stabbed ( and killed) his 51 year old sugar mama ....

Man accused of murdering ex-wife fled scene wearing motorcycle helmet
BY TOKYO REPORTER STAFF ON JULY 17, 2020
https://www.tokyoreporter.com/crime...ex-wife-fled-scene-wearing-motorcycle-helmet/

More footage here: https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/e1b6db49778b418706b7cea42be9ca74e5b74806

I think that guy's part of the tout crew that scams people in Ikebukuro. That bad dye job stands out, definitely seen him when I was in that area.

News reports hint that he and his victim were both scamming welfare as well.

I don't mean to be rude, but what type of guy wants to have sugar mama?

I would guess someone who is young, less affluent and likes older women. You are welcome.

Reactions: just4fun
Also most likely any guy that feels he should make a post looking for a sugar momma likely will never have a sugar momma. This is just my personal opinion.

Or doesn't want to work and just wants to be spoon-fed. ;)

Thanks for all the replies. I just don't see how that could be of much fun, being the one who has their own hands out all the time. What do I know? Maybe it is worth a try just to see what treasures lurk in that side of the sugar universe.

I just don't see how that could be of much fun, being the one who has their own hands out all the time.

oh believe me, for some people (and not just in Sugar relationships) it comes very naturally. They find it totally normal to have their own hands out all the time and insulting if such hands are not filled with what they want, immediately.

and no I don’t talk about real beggars , for which it is some kind of job , in a way

oh believe me, for some people (and not just in Sugar relationships) it comes very naturally. They find it totally normal to have their own hands out all the time and insulting if such hands are not filled with what they want, immediately.

and no I don’t talk about real beggars , for which it is some kind of job , in a way

Good points all around. Conversely, there are many SBs who abuse this as well. So goes the sugar game we play. Have fun out there.