Looking For: Tokyo Experienced Buddy ... This Weekend?

larifari

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

first of all: thanks to everybody that contributed - this is the only useful site with good information for foreigners I found so far.

I am in Tokio for a couple of days and want to experience some good time in Kabukicho or maybe Roppongi. I have been browsing this forum for quite a while and am getting confused. There are a lot of useful recommendations here, but without a Wingman, it might be hard to find the correct places - especially, if you don't know any japanese .... (Massage, Pink Saloon, Soapland).

I am a 46 yo guy from Germany and would be happy, if there is someone from this forum that maybe want's to spend some time with me hanging out, getting some drinks and getting some girls ...
Maybe today - June 5th, Saturday night or tomorrow, Sunday? The week will be quite busy, I am afraid ...

Whenever you would come to germany, I could give revenge :)

Alternative plan: I will book one of the Asian Mystique girls - I don't know, if hostess are allowed to my "business"-hotel (in Omori) - so this could be a good way to try out a Love Hotel - what would you recommend?

Again, thanks for this Forum (and I hope, that I got the correct forum here - otherwise, please move to the correct place).

Chris

Last edited:
Hi, sorry the array of options is confusing. If you contact Asian Mystique they will very likely know whether your hotel is 'girl friendly' or not, and if not, they can arrange to meet you near a train station, etc, and can direct you to a love hotel. Good luck!