"looking Only" Request At 5aheads Or Similars...

Gerdo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Planning my first visit to a place like 5AHeads (or such delivery health) and - since I dont want to be rude or an asshole, I wanted to ask your opinion on something...

Call me strage - but one thing I would really like to try (apart from the usual stuff of course) is to get off by myself while looking at the girl "goods" while she's in some 'exciting' positions. Sorry if it sounds strange...
I wanted to ask:

1) Is it kind of accepted if I ask (in the worst case she would say 'no') or you think I shouldn't even ask?
2) Does anyone have similar experience to share?

(Note: I speak quite fluent Japanese so could ask in Japanese).

Thanks a lot for your help in advance and for the great community spirit.

Cheers!

Last edited:
This is what you're looking for: オナニー鑑賞.

I don't see it listed as an option on the 5aheads "options" section, so I guess you could ask the girl directly.

This is what you're looking for: オナニー鑑賞.

You have to be careful about オナニー鑑賞 because it usually refers to the female provider masturbating while being watched by her male client.

The type of play the OP is looking for is usually called ona-kura (オナクラ) and is often found at HJ shops with mostly younger providers. It's also quite less expensive than a hotel health like 5a. Take a look at the "A course" here, for example:
http://ona-doll.com/system/index.php

There is usually no touching involved, but each shop will have their own specific courses and rules for each course.

Thanks for your replies, John, Muku1.

I'll try to ask the girl directly when I go to 5A, and I'll definitely check out ona-doll, from a first glance looks quite intriguing.

Thanks again for your help!

Muku1: doesn't watching her get off fall under "exciting" positions? :D

オナクラ are really for guys with M-fetishes who like being scolded or insulted, and if you look at the time plus options, the price isn't much cheaper than a place like 5a. The main differences are that the girls are usually cute instead of sexy, they put on a convincing disgusted/angry act, the costumes aren't cheapies bought at don quijote.

Reactions: Kitty Carr
オナクラ are really for guys with M-fetishes who like being scolded or insulted, and if you look at the time plus options, the price isn't much cheaper than a place like 5a. The main differences are that the girls are usually cute instead of sexy, they put on a convincing disgusted/angry act, the costumes aren't cheapies bought at don quijote.
I agree with you about the cute vs. sexy issue! The simplest options at Onakura can be very tame, though, if you just want to have someone watching you get off. You're right that the multitude of individual options and extended length courses are always killers at places that start off with an inexpensive short course.

I've never been myself since I prefer the GFE that deli-health can provide, at least with somewhat older women. Or once in a while something a bit more exciting like the "yobai" or M女 SM hotel health shops. A Japanese acquaintance used to rave about some オナクラ place in Shinjuku where the provider would basically just go from being embarrassed to enthralled while he masturbated, all for under 3,000 yen.