Guest viewing is limited

Looking single male to meetup

dancingsax

TAG Member
Reaction score
We are chiense couple from malaysia, hes 30's shes 20's, currently gf workign in miyagi , bf is looking somebody can accompany her when shes need soemone accomapny her. kindly sned me pm if you feel that you are 26~35 with slim body.

thx

Reactions: Mariano30
looking some same minded peopel accompany gf in miyagi for coffee or dinner.

we are both chinese but gf woking alone at there

Attachments

• IMG_20180922_134131.jpg
    IMG_20180922_134131.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 692
Men with hot girfriends don't tend to ask random strangers on Internet to accompany their girlfriends.

Unless girlfriend is a scort. But, then, we are talking about business.

Men with hot girfriends don't tend to ask random strangers on Internet to accompany their girlfriends.

Unless girlfriend is a scort. But, then, we are talking about business.

before you comment, maybe you should check us on malaysia and singapore largest swing club.

I don't have any trip planned to Malaysia or Singapore, unfortunately.

In any case, I would prevent anyone against sending pictures or personal information to strangers on Internet.

I don't have any trip planned to Malaysia or Singapore, unfortunately.

In any case, I would prevent anyone against sending pictures or personal information to strangers on Internet.
well you can ignore this post

Reactions: Granator
well you can ignore this post
he's right, you're not the first one to ask for a wechat connection to organize the same kind of stuff.
if your story is true you just have to go to any bar with her and chose among candidates.

I’m surprised that no one has suggested Tinder or any other hookup app.

I think no guy really believes there would be a girl who doesn't get a date with a snap of her fingers. And if she is cute then she doesn't even need to snap.

Reactions: just4fun
I'd take a shot at that girl in the photo no matter what age.

I'd take a shot at that girl in the photo no matter what age.

And by that you mean whatever age you are, right? Because I bet nobody here would care what age that girl is. Some people wouldn't even care what gender.

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun
The Rum is talking. OP was asking for a specific age group as the pimp.

what the hell is going on in japan full with this kind of mindset... hahaha

damn... go to google undertable and search for our profile plz....

damn funny....

what the hell is going on in japan full with this kind of mindset... hahaha

damn... go to google undertable and search for our profile plz....

damn funny....
Try again when you are in TOKYO as this is a TOKYO board.

he's right, you're not the first one to ask for a wechat connection to organize the same kind of stuff.
if your story is true you just have to go to any bar with her and chose among candidates.
we care more on the attitude rather than others.

Try again when you are in TOKYO as this is a TOKYO board.
i'm asking it because you guys seems like saying us try to get personal information to do something else, this is the thing i trying to proof that we are from a mature swingers club rather than this kind of reply

i never ask you to believe me, but just to highlight that we are not trying to do any cheating or something else

Attachments

• 000000000.png
    000000000.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 407
Candidly, in the defense of OP, the long timers on this board can get a bit cynical in general, I would say that similar to anyone that has seen much.. you understand that unicorns probably don’t exist and if they did they are as rare as can be.

Hopefully you find what you’re looking for and you have fun - Tokyo is an interesting place with both it’s good and bad points!

Last edited:
FWIW, I had a bit of free time to peruse Undertable and there is a couple that posts on Undertable as Dancingsax, and they do seem to be well known over there, and the female half of the party is currently in Japan.

Anyone doubting as to whether it’s them can simply sign up on Undertable and have them message there.

forgot about it, is a very disappointed forum over here, we giveup on searching over here. bye