Guest viewing is limited

Looking to interview past or present SBs/SDs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergypoo

TAG Member
Reaction score
As part of my research at an accredited university, my group members and I are seeking anyone with experience in sugar dating, whether they were a SB/SD in the past, or are currently one. This is purely confidential and we hope to operate a discreet and casual interview in a safe environment (whether in a local cafe within Tokyo or through Skype!).

While my objective is to learn more about this style of dating in the context of Japan, I also think that this can be a fun and light-hearted discussion to share your two cents on the topic. From the past interviews that I have conducted, my respondents seemed to have enjoyed sharing their experiences in a judgement-free zone. All opinions and experiences are valid.

If you're interested in participating in this research, please feel free to contact me! I'm new to this website so I'm not sure what the rules are on public advertisements like this, or publicly sharing email addresses, so if this thread is under regulation with the site and is still up, you can reply to this thread or message me personally! I can clarify any questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks!

- Mary
(Sorry if this isn't the place for this thread/sorry if I'm not complying with the rules of the site!)

Reactions: Bill1837
If anyone is interested - please contact @sergypoo via private message here on TAG. Do NOT give out any personal or private details. Once you have established an agreement, then you can decide how to proceed.

This is not TAG approved or endorsed, but we will let this post remain for now. If there’s any unwanted behavior seen or reported, we will take appropriate action.

Please see a later update posted further down.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Mary,
Are you REALLY sure you want to know?
Its like Dante’s hell’s entrance ...
Lose all hope, ye who enter here :D

Reactions: sergypoo
Mary,
Are you REALLY sure you want to know?
Its like Dante’s hell’s entrance ...
Lose all hope, ye who enter here :D
I’ve heard a fair share of stories throughout my research, haha. I’m appreciative for any contribution :)

Reactions: Simonka
If anyone is interested - please contact @sergypoo via private message here on TAG. Do NOT give out any personal or private details. Once you have established an agreement, then you can decide how to proceed.

This is not TAG approved or endorsed, but we will let this post remain for now. If there’s any unwanted behavior seen or reported, we will take appropriate action.

Thanks.
Im sorry! Thank you for allowing me to keep this thread up

Updated: January 10th @ 23:20:

We have now spoken directly to some of the people involved in this project. Based on the feedback and understanding of what they are looking for, TAG management will endorse this activity but with the same privacy restrictions. Please use TAG private messaging for communication at first to ensure privacy on both ends. Any further arrangement off-site, will be up to each individual arrangement.

If there is any issue with this project, please file a report with us and we will review it.

@sergypoo and @lemon are the only two that I know of that are working on this project WITH actual TAG accounts.

Thank you.

Thanks @TAG Manager!

Update : we’ve been getting some responses from sugar daddies, and it’d be great to get some female informants as well. Please get in touch with @sergypoo or me if you’d like to share your experiences.
Thank you!

it’d be great to get some female informants as well. Please get in touch with @sergypoo or me if you’d like to share your experiences.
Thank you!
i know this is probably unlikely, but if there's any compensation offered for participants' time, it would probably be helpful to state this.

Also please update everyone here if ever the results/findings are published or made public. I think many of us would be interested to read. :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i know this is probably unlikely, but if there's any compensation offered for participants' time, it would probably be helpful to state this.

Also please update everyone here if ever the results/findings are published or made public. I think many of us would be interested to read. :)

- No compensation.
- Will not be public.
- No real info, volunteer only

Reactions: lemon and just4fun
What kind of study is this? Lol
We just found the concept interesting and decided to study it further.

Hi, as @TAG Manager wrote, there is no compensation and no real info will be used. As for making the results public, not sure yet. Please PM and and I’ll tell you more about it.

Reactions: just4fun
Just sent a DM to the OP.

It is interesting that you picked this topic of "mutual-beneficially, financial-aid dating" for further investigation and don`t offer any type of compensation. You might want to change the interview topics and float it over to the Nampa forum....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just sent a DM to the OP.

It is interesting that you picked this topic of "mutual-beneficially, financial-aid dating" for further investigation and don`t offer any type of compensation. You might want to change the interview topics and float it over to the Nampa forum....
The project was concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.