Guest viewing is limited

Looking to meet a Japanese lady

Bladester

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm a 29 man from India, I work as an English teacher here in Japan, I'm looking to meet a Japanese lady to go out with to bars and restaurants.

Ask another teacher.......drinking party

Hi I'm a 29 man from India, I work as an English teacher here in Japan, I'm looking to meet a Japanese lady to go out with to bars and restaurants.

I’d suggest you read the site over and figure out just what kind of place this is, because right now your lack of comprehension makes me doubt the veracity of your professional claims.

Just an off the whim suggestion for what your seeking. Interact with the staff your working with I assume there will be some Japanese. Your not in a foreigner bubble don’t give us that,Make friends ...slide your way in...profit

Reactions: Desktop

Try socializing at bars or other social gathers that can be easily found with a little searching.
Otherwise, try dating sites or Tinder and similar smartphone apps.
If you've got money to burn and don't mind 'buying a date' - try Seeking Arrangement (website).

Well the first step in my opinion would be to take a good hard look deep into yourself. Ask yourself, "Am I a misogynist jerk who hates woman and is actually afraid of any woman who in any way challenges me or asserts herself? Do you think all women are objects to be used, abused and controlled, with the exception of your mother and sisters who are the purest angels. Have you ever done any "Eve teasing" or anything like it? If you can say that you are not guilty of any of these behaviors or deviant mindsets, then you are a rarity among Indian males (in my opinion) and you can go on to step 2. But I am pretty sure you failed, so I am not going to bother explaining step 2. Just kidding. I have met quite a few enlightened and cool Indian guys. My straight up advice? Find a place where Japanese women interested in India hang out. Yoga, meditation, Aruvedic Massage, Bagra dance. That kinda shit. Go there.