Looney Tunes French Politician

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
The next probable French Prime Minister, Macron, who is 39 years old is married to a 64 years old woman. What's the deal with this? Is he not interested in sexy ladies? What is he hiding? How long before he gets exposed?

Sarkozy was married to Carla Bruni. Respect to him.

Reactions: Yuriko
The next probable French Prime Minister, Macron, who is 39 years old is married to a 64 years old woman. What's the deal with this? Is he not interested in sexy ladies? What is he hiding? How long before he gets exposed?

She is his Mrs. Robinson..he had a milf at 15... I should have been so lucky!

She is his Mrs. Robinson..he had a milf at 15... I should have been so lucky!
Who didn't fantasy on his hot high school teacher ? Well he did. And got her (nb: she was married with 3 kids). Much more respect for that. Sarkozy was already président when he met Carla. Not sure she would have fallen for him when he was a school boy if she was his teacher ! :)

Disclaimer : I voted for him . We like our Presidents having quirky stories , deal with it ! :D

We like our Presidents having quirky stories , deal with it ! :D
In other respects he seems like an identikit politician. Not a particularly quirky personal story, educational background, or life experience - AFAICT

Maybe he is super mature fetish! ( ̄∀ ̄)Dropped, shrinked grandma tits,,,.

Last edited:
In other respects he seems like an identikit politician. Not a particularly quirky personal story, educational background, or life experience - AFAICT
True. I must admit Trump or Kim Jong Eun had a more interesting path to head-of-statehood

Reactions: namae
True. I must admit Trump or Kim Jong Eun had a more interesting path to head-of-statehood
In terms of unconventional / unprivileged background, I was thinking more along the lines of Bill Clinton. In terms of unconventional education, perhaps John Major or Kakue Tanaka.

Reactions: Frenchy
In terms of unconventional / unprivileged background, I was thinking more along the lines of Bill Clinton. In terms of unconventional education, perhaps John Major or Kakue Tanaka.
Yes, probably . I need to study this. Tanaka was an interesting guy, if only because it's one of the few prime ministers people remember. I liked Koizumi too (divorced , Elvis fan, not giving a shit !)

Who didn't fantasy on his hot high school teacher ? Well he did. And got her (nb: she was married with 3 kids). Much more respect for that. Sarkozy was already président when he met Carla. Not sure she would have fallen for him when he was a school boy if she was his teacher ! :)

Disclaimer : I voted for him . We like our Presidents having quirky stories , deal with it ! :D

Yea, spot on Frenchy! Mine was named Mrs. Woodrow.

Reactions: Frenchy
All you lucky guys who had hot teachers in their days! I don't remember any that weren't at least close to 50;)
I remember one who was some kind of Wonderwoman MILF with long curly black hair and blue eyes and silky voice. French literature . She had this weird way of sitting on her desk in front of the entire class like she was half-lying on it (think like a deck chair near a pool). Once she did her entire course with her jeans zipper opened. I can tell you that after the lesson most of the guys went to the toilets to jerk off like they never did before! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Yuriko and Malick
I had a crush on my teacher in my last year of high school. She wore white stockings - probably tights, but I don't want to hear that.

It was her first job out of university. She must have been five or six years older than me at most. She left teaching the year that I graduated high school to work as a PR person in a rather old fashioned/ sexist industry. (I guess she felt that teaching just wouldn't be the same without me in the class). I Googled her name recently and found several articles that referred to her as "The beautiful [Name]."

Haha, you guys were into your school teacher, in your school days?

I actually went to teach boyz private junior high school, to take my teaching certificate, when I was in the university. At cleaning time, after school was the most fun memory. Some naughty boyz from my class and some other classes boys came to see me every day. And they wanted sex ed chat! Also, wanted to have how to kiss a girl lessons! I got humiliated, but boyz were so eager! Such a fun memory!!

I remember one who was some kind of Wonderwoman MILF with long curly black hair and blue eyes and silky voice. French literature . She had this weird way of sitting on her desk in front of the entire class like she was half-lying on it (think like a deck chair near a pool). Once she did her entire course with her jeans zipper opened. I can tell you that after the lesson most of the guys went to the toilets to jerk off like they never did before! :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like AV scene! I want to be that teacher(*^ω^*)!!

Reactions: Malick
Sounds like AV scene! I want to be that teacher(*^ω^*)!!

I came way more often just thinking of her than actually having sex with any girl my age (ok , let's be honest , I nearly never did it with a girl my age until 19 or so). She had great boobs too which she knew how to "hide" beneath very tight angora pullovers. God I wanted to do her so badly! Salope!!!! :)

Reactions: Malick and Yuriko
I came way more often just thinking of her than actually having sex with any girl my age (ok , let's be honest , I nearly never did it with a girl my age until 19 or so). She had great boobs too which she knew how to "hide" beneath very tight angora pullovers. God I wanted to do her so badly! Salope!!!! :)

Love that!!! First woman is forever in boys mind. (о´∀`о) Did she ever ate boyz??? For sex after school lessons...I wonder..

Love that!!! First woman is forever in boys mind. (о´∀`о) Did she ever ate boyz??? For sex after school lessons...I wonder..
I don't think so. Well it was obviously in our minds but not sure in hers. Maybe she wanted the male teachers' attention , not so much the students, but clearly she was the kind of lady who seemed to enjoy sex.

Reactions: Malick and Yuriko

president, not prime minister.

also she's his official wife whom was his high school teacher, it doesn't mean that he doesn't enjoy sexy ladies in his unofficial life.

I don't think so. Well it was obviously in our minds but not sure in hers. Maybe she wanted the male teachers' attention , not so much the students, but clearly she was the kind of lady who seemed to enjoy sex.

Hmmm....interesting.(о´∀`о)

All you lucky guys who had hot teachers in their days! I don't remember any that weren't at least close to 50;)
I had many young hot teachers and I especially remember two of them.
my math teacher was like 24 (I was 17), when I was told she would replace our pregnant teacher I run out of high school to buy her roses I hid behind my back when I entered late in class. she blushed and couldn't blame me for being late. I wish I could have banged her.
funny fact, her last name meant "cute" in English and she date another math teacher whose last name meant "beautiful" :ROFLMAO:

the other I remember was my English teacher, we used to call her Pocahontas because she looked like her. She once called me after class ended to tell me to stop trying to seduce her reminding me she's my teacher and it's too embarrassing. I didn't know what to say cause I've never really tried anything and wasn't expecting her to say that.

president, not prime minister.

also she's his official wife whom was his high school teacher, it doesn't mean that he doesn't enjoy sexy ladies in his unofficial life.

That's why everyone's talking abt school boyz and a hot teacher memoire! Perhaps, when Macaron in Japan, he might be secretly meeting one of TAG providers for sex... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
when I was in middle school our history teacher was a very fit milf who had wonderful legs (she was doing a lot of hiking) she used to wear mini skirts and it was the only class in which I was sitting in the 1st rank :D

That's why everyone's talking abt school boyz and a hot teacher memoire! Perhaps, when Macaron in Japan, he might be secretly meeting one of TAG providers for sex... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:LOL:

Reactions: Yuriko