Looney Tunes French Politician

But to be honest, if their couple can survive the life at Elysee and extra female attention he will certainly get, then they must be some kind of eternal soulmates! Many presidential couples didnt survive long there (or were not even real couples anymore when it started, cf Francois and Danielle Mitterrand)

Similar to happy Justin Trudeux case. They also seem pretty happy successful marriage, with him lots and lots of female fans, including myself (just by his looks, as well as nice bilingual speech) and of course always lots of anti, as well.

Well, I guess that's because such a country's top executive, it must be hard to maintain their martial life. Needs lots of reassurance to their wife, praise her greatly, in the public speech, like Obama did. Otherwise, other backyard looks more pink, things may fall apart. But for Clinton... what made them magic, to survive, I wonder???

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It has been said that he isn't as interested in females as previous presidents.....

Well that would not be necessarily a bad thing. Many presidents (and kings before them) did rather stupid things because they could not keep their dicks in check.
But if you mean the rumors he's gay, i would be surprised (not shocked, after all why not, we had gay kings too!). I dont see why his wife would have left her previous husband with 3 kids and endure all the nasty "cougar" (or worse) accusations to be with a gay guy!

Reactions: MossBoss
The next probable French Prime Minister, Macron, who is 39 years old is married to a 64 years old woman. What's the deal with this?
We're fucked: TJB is now head of a nuclear power? :nailbiting:

He,,,looks like 50 ish.... can't believe he's 39...
Older wife makes younger husband look older...
perhaps generates good balance, that maybe girls in 30's or younger wouldn't go after him...

His speech sounds sampa, though!

He,,,looks like 50 ish.... can't believe he's 39...
Older wife makes younger husband look older...
perhaps generates good balance, that maybe girls in 30's or younger wouldn't go after him...

His speech sounds sampa, though!
to me he doesn't look 50ish at all. 39 seems about right.

By thinking of having had several French clients, even yesterday...they are made to embrace Love & Sex. Their stamina is quite amazing. So, the lady, must be taking care of this guy pretty well. Still, the lady being over 60, must be passionate at their romantic night life, from time to time.

I once had a Polish roommate in NY, she was over 60,.heard her masterbate in her room!!! She was a popular lady....had several bfs, and I had none...(sob) So, quite likely.... old chicks may have such a good taste, like premium whisky...which I donno the taste...but...something similar.... do you see what I mean?

By thinking of having had several French clients, even yesterday...they are made to embrace Love & Sex. Their stamina is quite amazing. So, the lady, must be taking care of this guy pretty well. Still, the lady being over 60, must be passionate at their romantic night life, from time to time.

I once had a Polish roommate in NY, she was over 60,.heard her masterbate in her room!!! She was a popular lady....had several bfs, and I had none...(sob) So, quite likely.... old chicks may have such a good taste, like premium whisky...which I donno the taste...but...something similar.... do you see what I mean?
The oldest woman I was with was around 50 and I didn't really like the taste ...
気にせいだったかどうか知らないけど何か黴の匂いしてたと思った

The oldest woman I was with was around 50 and I didn't really like the taste ...
気にせいだったかどうか知らないけど何か黴の匂いしてたと思った

Hahaha, that's too bad. それは残念なケースね。

The next probable French Prime Minister, Macron, who is 39 years old is married to a 64 years old woman. What's the deal with this? Is he not interested in sexy ladies? What is he hiding? How long before he gets exposed?

Sarkozy was married to Carla Bruni. Respect to him.
My take is that if they lover each other, I have no problem with this. If he was hiding anything, it would be more practical to marry closer to his age to make it more believable. The fact he elected to stick with her for 20 years shows he's not afraid to show how he really is. Trust me, I have seen far more disturbing pairings.

My take is that if they lover each other, I have no problem with this. If he was hiding anything, it would be more practical to marry closer to his age to make it more believable. The fact he elected to stick with her for 20 years shows he's not afraid to show how he really is. Trust me, I have seen far more disturbing pairings.

I bet their love is very mutrual, that even he shows who he really is, just like she would still stick to him like a glue effect! (о´∀`о) Yes, country leaders can be very popular, and can be very suductive females around.

One thing he decided from the start is that he didnt want kids anyway, but he is very close to hers (and her grand-kids now). If he had wanted his own children then the pairing would have been problematic indeed.

Reactions: Yuriko
One thing he decided from the start is that he didnt want kids anyway, but he is very close to hers (and her grand-kids now). If he had wanted his own children then the pairing would have been problematic indeed.
Problematic, but not impossible. Tho' if he doesn't want to offer his genes, that's his call.

Reactions: Yuriko

As you say, if he wanted kids, he would't have chosen an old chick anyway! But, still can act passionate in public, is amazing. In which D.Trump and Milena does't. They seem together only for their young kid, and Trump empire. Well, that tells must be hard to maintain marriage, for any couples...

Problematic, but not impossible. Tho' if he doesn't want to offer his genes, that's his call.

which is pitty, but I guess that's his choice. (^ν^)Maybe he has a young escourt, that secretly meeting, behind the scene, then!!!

which is pitty, but I guess that's his choice. (^ν^)Maybe he has a young escourt, that secretly meeting, behind the scene, then!!!
With politicians around the world, you never know. Could be they have some sort of arrangement like Lord Mountbatten and his wife had. :D
But...I personally don't care who a politician fucks, so long as the actual running of the government goes smoothly.

With politicians around the world, you never know. Could be they have some sort of arrangement like Lord Mountbatten and his wife had. :D
But...I personally don't care who a politician fucks, so long as the actual running of the government goes smoothly.

yes, the latter half matters, than goshiping! haha
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Last edited:
IMG_1610.JPG

Sorry to bump an old thread but could not resist posting the official portrait of our new prez. With a little twist for TAG... ;)