Guest viewing is limited

IND Losing Track with Simona

;_;
I love having long legs because they are pretty glamorous after all but they also make me appear over 6 feet in photos. I’m only 1.78 meters tall, with a small-medium frame.. definitely not an Amazon. :( Anyways, I’m sure you’ve had other amazing experiences in Japan.

1.78m is pretty tall though! And I meant Amazon in a "long legged, beautiful woman" way, not an "Arnold Schwarzenegger with long hair" kind of way, just in case you thought I was calling you butch. I realise people have different impressions of what Amazons looked like.
I did have some great experiences in Japan! I'm just being unreasonably greedy.:LOL:

1.78m is pretty tall though! And I meant Amazon in a "long legged, beautiful woman" way, not an "Arnold Schwarzenegger with long hair" kind of way, just in case you thought I was calling you butch. I realise people have different impressions of what Amazons looked like.
I did have some great experiences in Japan! I'm just being unreasonably greedy.:LOL:

Ahahah LOL at Arnold with long hair :D I read the whole post with Arnold accent.

I think Amazon is a term in sex industry for women over 1.80 who are also a bit overweight. Their clientele loves to be picked and crushed by them. There are some videos on YouTube if you want to find out.

Dude she IS an Amazon, and that's a good thing, so put the old ego in the backseat!

*_*
I didn’t feel tall at all when I was with you. *machismo activates*

Reactions: Godric
Ahahah LOL at Arnold with long hair :D I read the whole post with Arnold accent.

I think Amazon is a term in sex industry for women over 1.80 who are also a bit overweight. Their clientele loves to be picked and crushed by them. There are some videos on YouTube if you want to find out.

Oh! Haha I had no idea about that use of the word Amazon. I'd hate to be thrown around and crushed. Scary.

I definitely didn't have that meaning in mind when I applied it to you!:ROFLMAO:

Oh! Haha I had no idea about that use of the word Amazon. I'd hate to be thrown around and crushed. Scary.

I definitely didn't have that meaning in mind when I applied it to you!:ROFLMAO:
Don’t worry, I really hate lifting things :D

Several years ago we saw a provider who would fall into this category of being an “Amazon.” She was 1.90 meters and with me being only 1.57 meters, she could have easily crushed me for sure. Lol

I must say, she was a lovely lady with a great sense of humor. She was quite surprised when little old me opened the door to greet her. She thought we had a fetish for taller ladies which I told her we didn’t but since we found her quite attractive, the height just added something new to our p4p experience. Although the overall experience was great, I would most likely avoid seeing a provider of that stature in the future. I actually felt tiny laying in bed next to her.

Simona is definitely taller than me but I would say she is more in the tall and slim, Greek Goddess category and not so much in the Amazonian category. ;)

Several years ago we saw a provider who would fall into this category of being an “Amazon.” She was 1.90 meters and with me being only 1.57 meters, she could have easily crushed me for sure. Lol

I must say, she was a lovely lady with a great sense of humor. She was quite surprised when little old me opened the door to greet her. She thought we had a fetish for taller ladies which I told her we didn’t but since we found her quite attractive, the height just added something new to our p4p experience. Although the overall experience was great, I would most likely avoid seeing a provider of that stature in the future. I actually felt tiny laying in bed next to her.

Simona is definitely taller than me but I would say she is more in the tall and slim, Greek Goddess category and not so much in the Amazonian category. ;)

Amazon is also an interesting sex position, isn’t it?

Reactions: Godric and Troilist
I think Amazon is a term in sex industry for women over 1.80 who are also a bit overweight.

Never heard about that before, learn something new everyday. :)

To me, hearing the word Amazon, the first thing that pops into my head is “when is my package getting here”. ;)

Though I imagine that if @Simonka were geared up in full Wonder Woman armor that she could give Gal Godot a run for her money. ;):D

Amazon is also an interesting sex position, isn’t it?

I had to look it up and it does look pretty interesting. It looks promising for the female in terms of hitting her G spot but I’m not sure if it’s that great of a position for the man.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I would most likely avoid seeing a provider of that stature in the future.

Darn, just when I was thinking of switching my careers.

To me, hearing the word Amazon, the first thing that pops into my head is “when is my package getting here”. ;)

Delivery guy giving the full package to a lonely house wife? Yeah, I've seen those movies.

Well, I hate to admit it, but I may have had something to do with this little encounter.

Sometimes, my actions are guided by living out George Costanza’s dreams and making them a reality.

Stay out, I don't want the competition.

Yeah, I think I just stick to my community service career. Because that's me, always ready to help the damsels in distress without asking anything to myself.

I am such a sweet person it almost makes me cry.

Here we go again. Another good review followed by useless fluff.

Reactions: Maxblack

I don’t mind the “fluff”. If people having light hearted conversation rubs you the wrong way, you’re welcome to report my review.

Last edited:

Useless fluff is what makes the community. And I don't think it takes anything away from the good reviews; you can always stop reading after the first post.

I don’t mind the “fluff”. If people having light hearted conversation rubs you the wrong way, you’re welcome to report my review.

If I can make a guess I don't think he meant you but all us plebeians losing the track after it. However I reported your post to my cat. He said not to worry, ugly guys can get lucky too.