Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
VIp Course 12.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Korean Este

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese but still managed with English only

Details of the Encounter:
Based on the reviews submitted here (thanks guys) decided to try Tonbo for a change. And a change it was:)
Walked in just after 12 pm, so no surprise that it was still very quiet. The mamasan, very friendly, kept pointing at the Vip course on the board so I thought "what the heck" and went for it.

I was introduced to Hitomi, a very cheerful lady, not too young but with a nice figure (and not shy!). She took me to the massage room to strip down, then to the famous red light bath room to be first wrapped in hot towels and then a full body wash....and scrub:(

The wash was nice and soft, truly full body and made me feel very relaxed. Hitomi then put on her scrub gloves and went for it. Brutal! Painful at times! but also great, got rid of a lot of death skin...and some that was still alive.

After the scrub Hitomi rubbed my body with a soothing oil and starting teasing me. With good result, decent HJ, nice play with postponing and teasing, all good, all happy.

She cleaned me up, showered and washed me again and took me to the massage room for a dry massage. For sure not the best massage I have ever had but after the mid session play I felt very relaxed anyway.

Hitomi helped me get dressed, kissed my cheek and handed me over to the mamasan again

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A different experience, but as I am more into really good massage, my visits to Tonbo will not be that frequent I think. But if my skin get really dry this winter...I might go for another scrub