Love dolls in Tokyo - thoughts and questions

jonsnowtokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Having read many recent articles on the potential of the love doll industry, I checked out the Orient Industries showroom a little while back.

Very interesting to see the different heads lined up in a cabinet, and all the "options" laid out systematically - wigs, different inserts, eye options, etc.

They were all around ¥650,000+, most looked kind of fake and unnaturally proportioned, but they have a range called "Yasuragi" which were surprisingly realistic. The body is apparently moulded directly from some well-known model. Even the fingers were jointed correctly, so could be individually adjusted.
https://www.orient-doll.com/gallery/#sino

Some were quite hot, I thought...for a doll. https://www.orient-doll.com/gallery/#Tomomi

But the skin of course feels a little artificial, and the lack of body warmth was the biggest weirdness. That said, if the lights were low and you somehow warmed it up and had a good imagination, it would be far preferable to a regular wank.

I'd definitely be interested to give it a try, if only for the sake of a new experience.

Anybody know if any of those rental houses or "love doll brothels" still exist?

Last edited:
I reckon if you warm it up a little, close your eyes and touch, it would feel like real skin.
too expensive for something so unromantic IMO. I guess WALDT though and some people see those things as a work of art.

For the same amount of money you could get a LOT of sessions with real humans. Probably more sessions than you'd get out of the doll before it getting too gross to use and clean.

Yeah, buying one seems crazily expensive. Far better to go for an actual human as you say. And the cleanup hassle each time, pulling out and washing the parts.

But I'd love to try as a once-off, just to know what it's like. And Imagine many other guys would too, most of my friends are strangely fascinated with the idea.

Yeah, buying one seems crazily expensive. Far better to go for an actual human as you say. And the cleanup hassle each time, pulling out and washing the parts.

But I'd love to try as a once-off, just to know what it's like. And Imagine many other guys would too, most of my friends are strangely fascinated with the idea.

Maybe a rich guy, should open a private booth type bar that has those dolls in each rooms! I'll set a program that can even give handjob action, which you can set different speed!!! And if you want more human action, girls give blowjob. Would be cool to have such business!!! lol.

Reactions: Lukes