Love Hotel List/"reviews"

Well, my experience at Listo is not that scary but a bit weird.
My client choose one of the VIP rooms there. We took a shower together, dimmed the light, started playing in bed.
He was fine for the first 15-20 minutes and when we switched our possition to CG, he suddenly started staring one spot at the corner of the room.
I asked him what it was but he said "um, no.. nothing" but still staring at the spot for the rest of the time. I thought he was recording secretly but then why he started paying attention there from the middle of our session, not from the begining. I closely watched him until we actually left the room but he didn't do anything like getting closer to the spot to collect a device.
Maybe it was just a weird client but what was that!?

I had more scary experience at a hotel in Uguisudani that I cannot recall where exactly it was. While I was having fun with my client, I closed my eyes for a second. The first thing I saw in my mind is an dark green eye of woman in dark. I was surprised and opened my eyes quickly. What did I see next in real? I saw a lot of the same shaped eyes all over the room....Eventually they faded away but sorry for my client, I totally lost my mood and couldn't concentrate on what I was doing after that.
That is only one real scary experience I have had at love hotels. I am glad that I was not born with 6th sense.

Note to self - When seeing @Ayaka , keep the lights on bright during play, wear a clove of garlic around neck, keep a supply of wooden stakes and Christian crosses handy, use a heavily mirrored room, load revolver with silver bullets, be on the look out for the undead on the street when approaching the LH, review zombie apocalypse response plan, makes sure to lock the door using the security bolt... :D

-Ww

Note to self - When seeing @Ayaka , keep the lights on bright during play, wear a clove of garlic around neck, keep a supply of wooden stakes and Christian crosses handy, use a heavily mirrored room, load revolver with silver bullets, be on the look out for the undead on the street when approaching the LH, review zombie apocalypse response plan, makes sure to lock the door using the security bolt... :D

-Ww
Don't forget holy water and a large supply of salt.

By the way, hotel XO and some rooms at Tiffard have a magnifying mirror on the floor and side of bed. Are they for making a girl stand/ lay down there and make her feel somewhat humiliated?
Thanks for the info, that is something to remember as some girls are really self conscious.

I'm sure many people would be interested in your spooky story if you want to share it..
Any hotel where anyone has experienced something spooky will definitely go to my NG list!

Well, my experience at Listo is not that scary but a bit weird.
Listo is off to the top of the NG list!

Last edited:

-Ww

Or you could just keep Sam and Dean on speed dial. :)

Not Hotel Listo, but there is actually a spooky haunted house themed love hotel way in the back of Kabukicho.
Out of curiosity, do you mean Hotel Malta? I've walked past it a couple of times, but sadly at those times I've never had company to excuse venturing inside.

Attachments

• malta.jpg
    malta.jpg
    999.1 KB · Views: 119
Heart Hotel in Ebisu #301 (7800)

First time using an LH in Ebisu. The building facade looks relatively new. Waiting area is quite discreet. Touch screen room selection menu. You pay in a machine in the room. Normal rest is 2hrs only!! So watch out. You get charged in 30min increments. The room looks nice for the price.

The room was clean but very small! Cramped even, definitely not for 3p play. Phone charger and media player input available at the console on the head of the bed. Small bathroom, but tub fits two perfectly. Free water (but only one bottle). Normal amenities (microwave, LCD, etc). Bed is comfy.

There are three love hotels right next to each other in the area; heart hotel, US and Luxe. Very close to the station, all of them are pretty clean but have sort of pricey side.
I guess because of limeted number of the selections, there is no much competition?
I like the hotel Luxe the best in the area but prefer the one in Gotanda. Rooms are bigger yet the price is the same. Rest is also two hours there though.

Last edited:
A bit pricey, but one always tries to get the best for his date.

Yeah I saw Luxe nearby (made a wrong turn and found myself in front of it) but my date wanted to use Heart. Probably need to try it some other time. The room size of Heart Hotel is almost the same as Hotel XO. XO is cheaper though.

* Hotel Sulata (in Shibuya) Room 20X (I forgot which one exactly).

Maybe not a good hotel if discretion is your highest priority. There is like a club or event space nearby so if there is an event the streets will be packed by teens. It was full when I visited this hotel. The staff spoke some English which was good. Pay at the front after choosing a room. 2H (around 5000yen) or 4H (around 6000yen) stay. Room size is same as XO/Heart Hotel, so in other words small. Couldn't find phone charger or media player input.

* Forsion (in Kabukicho, Shinjuku) Room 401.

In front of Pasha. Pay at the front, after choosing a room. Compact room that slightly larger than XO/Heart Hotel. Mist sauna and massage chair in the room. This room has window openings to the street (with a full view of the Pasha bldg across the street). The windows are on the head of the bed so good natural light for those who want to do photo shoots. One corner of the room has a panel with mirrors (with a curtain). 2 phone charger units. USB sockets for charging near the bed. This room has a different setup for the audio input :( Pasha requires 3.5mm M-M stereo plug, this room requires a 3.5 M (to connect to your media player) to 2x RCA phono plugs. I will now bring my portable speaker always.

Maybe not a good hotel if discretion is your highest priority. There is like a club or event space nearby so if there is an event the streets will be packed by teens. It was full when I visited this hotel. The staff spoke some English which was good. Pay at the front after choosing a room. 2H (around 5000yen) or 4H (around 6000yen) stay. Room size is same as XO/Heart Hotel, so in other words small. Couldn't find phone charger or media player input.

* Forsion (in Kabukicho, Shinjuku) Room 401.

In front of Pasha. Pay at the front, after choosing a room. Compact room that slightly larger than XO/Heart Hotel. Mist sauna and massage chair in the room. This room has window openings to the street (with a full view of the Pasha bldg across the street). The windows are on the head of the bed so good natural light for those who want to do photo shoots. One corner of the room has a panel with mirrors (with a curtain). 2 phone charger units. USB sockets for charging near the bed. This room has a different setup for the audio input :( Pasha requires 3.5mm M-M stereo plug, this room requires a 3.5 M (to connect to your media player) to 2x RCA phono plugs. I will now bring my portable speaker always.
Forsion has pretty rooms but they are much smaller and less spectacular than the rooms of the pasha in front of it.
That pasha has awesome rooms so its worth the money imo but there are hotels as nice as forsion (like Aramis for example) that are cheaper.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
My repeat took me this hotel. We tried room 501, 505 and 407 in the last three days. Tried to get the room 404 but it was taken when we got there. Maybe one day.
http://sara-kinshicyo.jp/

Personally, I am fascinated by the room 703 which is an traditional old Yoshiwara lady's room.

My repeat took me this hotel. We tried room 501, 505 and 407 in the last three days. Tried to get the room 404 but it was taken when we got there. Maybe one day.
http://sara-kinshicyo.jp/

Personally, I am fascinated by the room 703 which is an traditional old Yoshiwara lady's room.

404 seems like a lovely room. That 602, 703 is really cool too.
You could shoot an MTV in these rooms!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

I used to go there quite a few times. I remember it to be technological well equipped (even with karaoke), surprised you didn't find a phone charger.
If I recall right, it also has two entrances (and the club is far enough down hill, if you come from the other direction).
Nothing super fancy, but a very solid pick... clean, big bathroom and not yet worn down equipment.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland