Love Hotel List/"reviews"

My repeat took me this hotel. We tried room 501, 505 and 407 in the last three days. Tried to get the room 404 but it was taken when we got there. Maybe one day.
http://sara-kinshicyo.jp/

Personally, I am fascinated by the room 703 which is an traditional old Yoshiwara lady's room.

Thanks Ayaka, that looks like a good reason for going to kinshicho ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I used to go there quite a few times. I remember it to be technological well equipped (even with karaoke), surprised you didn't find a phone charger.
If I recall right, it also has two entrances (and the club is far enough down hill, if you come from the other direction).
Nothing super fancy, but a very solid pick... clean, big bathroom and not yet worn down equipment.

Maybe I was just pre-occupied ;)

* Hotel Axis (in Umeda, Osaka) Room 901

Modern design. Big and expensive (2H 11000yen) but a very nice change. It is a luxe room. So larger than normal Pasha rooms (Pasha has 801 as a deluxe room but I haven't used it yet).

This room is very spacious. Couch. Massage chair. 2 sinks on opposite sides of the room. Has 2 small verandas, also on opposite sides of the room. The room is very bright. Very good for photo shoots ;) Phone chargers. No audio input :( Free water 2x.

I originally chose this LH bec they have an online reservation system. Ended up not using the reservation though. I definitely love this room. This is a 2nd tier luxe room, I'd like to see the inside of the top tier rooms.

So that I can play a custom playlist ;)

I forgot to mention several items about Hotel Axis. There is no "window" in the lobby. You get to interact face-to-face with the attendant for the day.

Go to selection screen, select room. Get a piece of paper. Give paper to attendant, face-to-face. They give you a key card. You insert the key card in the door room to unlock it. When checking out, you need to call the front first! I think they'll unlock the room at that point. At the lobby insert your key card in one of the machines where you get to pay the bill.

Just want mirrors mirrors everywhere...........ummm and a bed of course :)

* Hotel Claire (Shibuya) Room 50X (forgot sigh)

First time here. The rooms are larger than typical Shibuya LH but smaller than Pasha. ~8K for 3H, expensive. Modern design. Couch. 2x bottled water service. Phone chargers and audio input near the bed. Part of bed can tilt up with the use of a remote control. No more straining your neck/back to look at your partner when she/he is busy at the Y. The tiles in the bathroom are different, they're not cold when you step on them.

Claire is like the hotel Listo in Kabukicho, the first hotel you see when you enter "the area" so as you see, it is overpriced. Well renovated and looks clean but I think it is still old.
They used to supply really odd smelly body soap before; not any more, they changed to Tsubaki / Savon d'or from Shiseido then changed again to DHC now?
Anyway, I really didn't go well with the scent. After I washed my client's body with it and licked his nipples later in bed, I almost puked because the scent remained on his chest was really strong.
Since then, I usually bring my own soap and loofah. I still stick with showergels that hotels provide but whenever I see some new brand that I have never known, I switch it to my own.

Last edited:
They used to supply really odd smelly body soap before; not any more, they changed the s,elly one to Tsubaki / savon d'or from Shiseido then changed again to DHC now?

Thanks for the input. The containers are dark blue colored, I didn't check the brand... but it was lightly scented now. No scent remained after drying off from the shower.

My repeat took me this hotel. We tried room 501, 505 and 407 in the last three days. Tried to get the room 404 but it was taken when we got there. Maybe one day.
http://sara-kinshicyo.jp/

Personally, I am fascinated by the room 703 which is an traditional old Yoshiwara lady's room.
I had the privilege to try this hotel. It sure is amazing. I love the fantasy design, the lighting, the arrangement and everything.

That link doesn't work for me, wonder if it's only accessable within Japan?

I'm having the same problem here. This seems to happen more and more these days...

Confirmed, site doesn't work unless you're in Japan it seems.
Connecting through my U.S. VPN results in:

Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /php.cgi/index.php on this server.

I had the privilege to try this hotel. It sure is amazing. I love the fantasy design, the lighting, the arrangement and everything.

I found these on youtube which showcase the hotel pretty well, seems like a cool hotel:

Btw, what system do they have for paying for the rooms?

Bali-an in Higashi Shinjuku

[Removed Defunct Domain Image Hosting]

Petit Bali in Ikebukuro

Don't get anything below Superior! Or you won't get your own tub ... only shower which doesn't even fit two persons comfortably!

Petit Bali in Ikebukuro

Don't get anything below Superior! Or you won't get your own tub ... only shower which doesn't even fit two persons comfortably!

Thanks for the tip.
I normally use either hotel Aroma or Baru when I go to Ikenukuro. I have passed in front of petit bali many times. It seems like it is a popular hotels, especially amoung young couples.
Nonetheless, I try to avoind this hotel for a certain reason...

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Thanks for the tip.
I normally use either hotel Aroma or Baru when I go to Ikenukuro. I have passed in front of petit bali many times. It seems like it is a popular hotels, especially amoung young couples.
Nonetheless, I try to avoind this hotel for a certain reason...
Thanks for the recommendation!
I guess they like to use the free rotenburo (露天風呂) and hot rocks sauna (岩盤浴).

Bali-an in Higashi Shinjuku

0f27fddce8af04e025a0096842b91370.jpg

Petit Bali in Ikebukuro

The Bali hotels in Shinjuku are really nice but their other ones in Shibuya and especially Ikebukuro are very small for some reason.
"Petit" Bali is a very suiting name!

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Thanks for the recommendation!
I guess they like to use the free rotenburo (露天風呂) and hot rocks sauna (岩盤浴).

Yeah but... this is the hotel where murder case happened in 2010...

Confirmed, site doesn't work unless you're in Japan it seems.
Connecting through my U.S. VPN results in:

Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /php.cgi/index.php on this server.

Are you talking about hotel sara? If so it's not an outside Japan, but rather inside US problem. It's accessable from Europe, at least on my mobile.

Hi everyone,
Here is a screen shot of an app for which can find you the nearest LHs from your location, any address, station etc
23cD1P2I24pK_OkEOaUJ8aXDM3EGo18m2RgxpGhHOtQsUaXR6eUUfqYYHoFDIMRDf4I=h310

I know it is in Japanese, but to please give a try! After you download, first one on the top, will search LHs from current location.
Second one from top will search from address and third one from a certain station.

For iphone:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id443900228

For Android phones:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.happyhotel.android&hl=ja

You only need to copy link and open in appstore.
Also from the settings of the phone, location services need to be turned on.
Happy hunting!

uploadfromtaptalk1460882970152.png

@User#8628 this is the correct "Happy Hotel" app :) Hopefully you can find it on the Apple store. With basic Kanji I can navigate the app and do searches.

* Hotel Marble (Gotanda) Room 606/605

First time using an LH in Gotanda. Room looks old, some of the amenities are also old school (the "hair liquid" smells like something my father would use) but clean. No phone charger that I can easily find. Longest wall nearest the bed has mirrors, with drapes. Cheap 3.5K, 4K, 4.5K, 5K (depending on room type) for 2 hours. Strict overtime rules :( Touch screen room selection and payment at the lobby. Lady gives you the key from a small window nearby. I'm not sure if my hearing is just sharp or the girl I heard is just really loud, but the walls seem thin.