Guest viewing is limited

Love hotel with the wife

Harlem Blade

TAG Member
Reaction score
Long weekend with the grandparents coming up. Hoping to leave the kids with them and get my wife to a love hotel for one night. She is not up for sex very much with the kids in the house, so hoping a change in environment will help.

What is a good way to convince her to go?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just tell her you are going down to the love hotel to have sex. Then ask her if she wants to join or should you just call a DH when you get there?

And write an update as soon as the doctor says you can move again. I'll come down to the hospital to visit and bring dirty magazines. :ROFLMAO:

Whatever you do to convince her to go, just don't forget one simple thing: ALWAYS act surprised like it's the first time you set foot on a LH in your life.

You mean it's not a good idea to whip out that member's card? But he just needs one more stamp for a free night! :ROFLMAO:

So pretty much as expected. Tried two different days to lure her out for dinner for two and a hotel. Zero interest at all. Just sort of laughed and said "Why would I do that?"

Back to the drawing board I guess!!

Reactions: MikeH
So kids in the house was not the reason?

If that's been her excuse call her out on it.

Just try to stay positive - tell her you're dying to make sweet love to her.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So pretty much as expected. Tried two different days to lure her out for dinner for two and a hotel. Zero interest at all. Just sort of laughed and said "Why would I do that?"

Back to the drawing board I guess!!
how old are your kids ?

Excuses are common and varied. 9/10 times it is either the kids, she is tired, not in the mood, back hurts, just finished putting makeup on, angry about something from the past, etc.

The kids are both in elementary school.

I deeply sympathize man. you're really trying hard. when it's not reciprocal it's really hard not to give up.
it's also hard to consider the divorce option with the kids still that young. it would have been easier if you were a woman.

Next time try a partner massage (don't mean you massaging her, but receiving treatment next to each other).
The proper answer to 'why would I do that?' is why wouldn't you, as we are husband and wife? ;)

Excuses are common and varied. 9/10 times it is either the kids, she is tired, not in the mood, back hurts, just finished putting makeup on, angry about something from the past, etc.

The kids are both in elementary school.
Looks like you married my wife! o_O

"Communication" is an interesting point as well. I would say there are some big differences beteeen spousal communication in Japan and the countries we come from.

From my relationships here and what I have heard from friends, it seems like honesty is not appreciated much of the time. It is often "take me as I am or not at all". Seems like you have to grin and bear what comes along, and you can find happiness elsewhere as long as nobody finds out--and if they do there is hell to pay!

"Communication" is an interesting point as well. I would say there are some big differences beteeen spousal communication in Japan and the countries we come from.

From my relationships here and what I have heard from friends, it seems like honesty is not appreciated much of the time. It is often "take me as I am or not at all". Seems like you have to grin and bear what comes along, and you can find happiness elsewhere as long as nobody finds out--and if they do there is hell to pay!

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate summary.

It's very sad to see one person try hard in a relationship while the other has given up. :(
I'm sure she's convinced she's trying hard in her way but she has a different definition of "being a good wife".
Japan is a country where feelings aren't given the highest importance in the adult world. duty is a much more important thing for them. It probably comes from Confucianism and the concept the group being more important than the individual. so they stop giving importance to their feelings when they end their student life and enter the adult world. that's why most of the romance stories in the media are about youngsters. in the western world you can find countless love stories involving people over 30 over 40 or even over 50.

It's true only if you view sex as a duty/requirement in a relationship.

Some girls do view it exactly like that. One of my regular lady friends once asked me out of the blue if I am sleeping with others too. I told yes and then asked if she does too. She answered "only with my husband, but that's like part of my job, right?" o_O

Some girls do view it exactly like that. One of my regular lady friends once asked me out of the blue if I am sleeping with others too. I told yes and then asked if she does too. She answered "only with my husband, but that's like part of my job, right?" o_O
Lol! Well , it's more flattering to know you were part of her hobbies, I guess !