Love Hotels near Kabukicho

GraphicMig

Exploring life in general
Reaction score
Can I ask if all the mid to high end love hotels near Kabukicho have that electronic lock system where you pay inside the room after you finish? The one I went into had that type of system and I think it has an alarm if you open the door without paying once you’re inside.

Are there still analog key type love hotels in Kabukicho? Just in case I am told to go in first and wait in the room.

And lastly is hotel Petit Bali (https://www.balian.jp/i/shop/pb-higashi-shinjuku/room/index.html#value) an analog key type love hotel? I was looking for good looking but affordable priced rooms and Petit Bali rooms looked great.

Thanks so much for any information you can share.

Every place I've been to, you pay in the lobby before entering. I went to Petite Balian the other day, a physical key is used there. I stayed in one of the two story rooms with an outdoor bath. It's a nice place.

Last edited:
Every place I've been to, you pay in the lobby before entering. I went to Petite Balian the other day, a physical key is used there. I sayed in one of the two story rooms with an outdoor bath. It's a nice place.

Thanks. That’s great to know!

Every place I've been to, you pay in the lobby before entering. I went to Petite Balian the other day, a physical key is used there. I stayed in one of the two story rooms with an outdoor bath. It's a nice place.

I’ve stayed at Bali An, Pasha and Forsion but have never tried a two story room - I’ll have to keep an eye out. I did the room with the rotenburo and that was quite neat