Guest viewing is limited

Love Hotels - Stay

psd

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've never stayed over night in a love hotel and wondering what to do. At places with a human reception they ask how long you're going to be, or sometimes you get a phone call to the room.

If you do a stay as opposed to a rest what time do you check out? It doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere.

I think they'll usually list the checkout time for overnights. I've seen a few that depend on when you check in. From 8pm, you can stay till noon, but from midnight you can stay till 3pm, for example. I'd just check their website or the signage in front of the love hotel.

Most times I would get a phone call an hour or two before check out. If you want to stay longer you just let them know and they will add it to the total. Dont worry if your in the room the as the time winds down, you will get a phone call or knock on the door. They wont forget about you.

About four months ago I checked into a Shibuya (Dogenzaka) LH with a JP chica around 11:30 p.m. I forget the name of the hotel but I recall I paid a flat fee at the reception (something around 5k or 6K yen). We checked out in the morning around 8:30 and when I handed the key to reception they merely said, "Thanks" and we went on our way.