Love Hotels

depending on the hotel and where it is located yes they do allow. I know that some Love Hotels in Oki that allowed up to 10 or more in the rooms, they charged a bit more however split between them it was rather cheap, plus the close proximity to the bases allowed for dirt to be done.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
depending on the hotel and where it is located yes they do allow. I know that some Love Hotels in Oki that allowed up to 10 or more in the rooms, they charged a bit more however split between them it was rather cheap, plus the close proximity to the bases allowed for dirt to be done.
Sounds like you had a wild party

Sounds like you had a wild party

More like trying to avoid getting into trouble. The LH's around the bases were notorious for allowing people to crash in large groups and then letting them out around 10-11 in the morning the next day so that they can go on base.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
In Shinjuku, Bali An and JHT group offer 3p for an extra fee. XO or cean would be good if you speak Japanese or you go with Japanese girls.

Wow, all of those seem a little pricey... Are there any other options for MMF 3P in Shinjuku? Hoping to find out before Thursday!

For anybody else interested, the XO hotel in Shinjuku allows MMF threesomes:
http://www.hotenavi.com/xo2/main.jsp

A few points to note:
- There is more than one XO hotel so if arranging to meet someone there make sure you all know which one you are meeting at!
- The hotel is automated - you pick a room from the display in the lobby and then pay on your way out. But if more than 2 people are using the room the charge is higher so you have to call 9 from the front desk and explain.
- If guests arrive at different times latecomers will need to call 9 and explain that they have arrived; then the hotel staff will call the room to confirm; then they will release the door lock mechanism to allow the guest in.
- There is a machine by the door and you pay there on your way out.

I thought it was pretty nice! Staff were helpful, pretty decent location etc. etc.

I usually use the hotel when I have one hour duo appointment. It is small but reasonable rate. By the way, the staff didn’t treat me very well in past. I am glad that they were nice to you this time.
Need to speak Japanese for Love Hotel??

I didn’t know they accept MMF three people also.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Interesting... How did they treat you badly? (If you don't mind sharing!)