Guest viewing is limited

Love Massage Shinbashi

bichan2

TAG Member
Reaction score
photo.JPG
Good evening gentlemen. Well I guess this is overdue. There is this place near Yamato Station off the Odakyu Line from Shinjuku that is a massage place that will give a HE but you would need to ask beforehand. It does have a shower area where you can take a shower prior to and after the massage. They provide oil, lymphatic and powder massage. The 120 minute oil massage is 16000 yen. Hairy Guy, another TAG member has been there before and has some reviews as well and has directions in his review so I won't go there.

The lady I have had several times is named Ie or Ai. She is maybe mid thirties close to 5’ slender built maybe a B or C cup, but haven’t got her to unclothe yet but maybe in the near future, from I believe Taiwan. She gives an EXCELLENT medium to hard massage to the point that you want to sleep afterwards. This shop in Yamato was not her regular shop as she was filling in for a friend for the month of May. My first visit she did say since it was not her shop that the HE would cost 5000 yen but got her down to 4000 yen. On my next visit about two weeks later she provide the HE as a service, but said to keep it quiet. I gave her a nice relaxing thirty minute massage in return which I enjoyed the view as well though she kept herself clothed with the short sexy dress. She does speak Japanese and I speak survival Japanese so we used our iPhone to translate some of the conversation. She does like to tease and talk. At the end of May she returned to her Shinbashi shop by the name of Ie, I believe to be translate Love Massage and said to please come and visit and I will give you good service. I did so last week and she met me at the nearby subway station to walk me back to her shop. We held hands as like a couple and it felt really nice. The place is smaller than Yamato shop but quite cozy no shower. Prices about the same and the service I am getting is well worth the trip to Tokyo. Also I gave another short massage and got a little father at looking at a nice view. After the services gave her some chocolates. You may say why all the giving of a small massage and gift. In return the service you get in future visits get better and better. Below is a photo of the shop’s sign in Shinbashi. Directions are easy from the Mita Line Uchisaiwaichou Subway Station. Go out exit A3 to the top of the stairs where the road is and go straight to the end of the block at a stop light. Take a right at the light. Before taking the right you know it is correct if you happen to see three to four signs together that look like massage advertisement places. Stay on the left side of the road. Follow the road for four blocks and then take a left. There should be what looks like a real estate office. There is where you want to make the left turn. At the end of that building and before the Chinese Restaurant there is a small stairway and the below sign. Take the stairway to the 2nd floor and push the door bell and Ie should be there. There phone number is on the sign. You can tell her a friend from Yamato area recommended her. The address is 港区西新橋1-19-14大和ビル so you can do a Google map search or get a taxi from Shinbashi Station. She opens at 1100 and closes at 2400.
Sorry if the image is too large.

******This place now has a shower installed an added plus.*****

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmydr
Thanks, Bichan, will check this place out soon, sounds like it's worth a trip to Tokyo.

Thanks for the recommendation, but in the read, I must admit I got a bit confused on where/who you are suggesting. I'd like to try another massage place, similar to Asian Feeling, but are you suggesting a place in Yamato? Or in Nishi-Shinbashi? Also, is there a website you know of that I can look at?

Last edited:
JayL,
Sorry about making you confused. She (Ie) was at Yamato shop of her friend's, but she moved to Nishi Shimbashi so that is where her shop actually is. If you follow directions you should be able to find the place if you don't please let me know and I'll try to help you out more. I can provide you her phone number upon your request but she does not have a website. She does speak Japanese only. But if you use a translator on an iPhone for iMessage her she should be able to contact you back. Let me know ahead of time and I will let her know that someone will be contacting her to use her services. And you want information you can PM me.
I am in contact with her daily so if you would like me to please let me know again if you're going to contact her.
One other thing if you want to take a shower you will be taking it by yourself as Ie does not take one with you.

Last edited:
This looks interesting. Will haave to try it some time when I'm in shimbashi. What are the prices for her own shop. The sign says 6000 yen for oil massage 60 mins. And I assume it is only a HJ HE.

Reactions: yeetzy and Jimmydr
I go to see her next Wednesday. Give me until then & I will get a photo of her menu. I'm sure a HJ HE would be included with more than a 60 minute oil massage or bubble soap massage.

Sounds good. I might try Tuesday. Since i'll be headed that way in the afternoon. Is she the only one at the shop or do I need to request for her? i speak some Chinese since you said she might be from Taiwan.

Actually she's from China. And yes she is the only one that's in the shop as far as I know. Sometimes she may have a visitor but if it is it would be in the evening. It is suggested though that you call ahead that way you know that she doesn't have any other customers there. She does speak Japanese as well. If you go let me know how it went.

alright will do. Just out of curiosity how far have you gotten with her?

I've gotten her down to her panties and bra giving a massage to her and kissing and touching otherwise I plan on being cautious until I see the opportunity that she allows me to go farther.:shy: Sometimes when I'm there she does have other customers that come in and she asked if she can take care of them. So I let her go ahead and take care of her customers as I know she will take care of me very well afterwards. :pI'm patiently wait and sometimes fall asleep doing so.

Reactions: Qong02
No it is not her as far as I know. I believe the advertisement sign is a general picture of massage. As far as I know she doesn't have a website. When I visit her on Wednesday I will ask. I'm curious. How did you find your information? The info is accurate for phone numbers & location.

Last edited:
Thanks. Looks like the two Staff were just visiting. But they sure look cute lol.

The g+ site and the website have the same info the picture in concept is of Ai. And there is the same photo on the g+ page as well.

Edit: additional info

Last edited:
Thanks Tokyo1. I had been looking for the website if she had one and you found it and it looks very accurate with information. Again thanks.

If anybody is looking for an excellent massage with a HE the above place and person would be one to visit. Simple to find by following the direction Nishi- Shinbashi area.

So what does the massage plus HE cost in Shinbashi?

If you are a regular, and have only gotten down to underwear, then it seems that is the limit. For me the fun in massage is making the woman wanrt to cross the limits :)

Thanks for asking. The 120 mins. Is ¥15000 with HE. I do see her at least once a month and worth the extra trip to Tokyo. If you plan to go let me know and I will mention it to her as we frequently text each other. I plan visiting her tomorrow. Later I can get you a menu of her services.

Her website has it listed too. But general rule is min 10k for for service with HE in most establishments like this. Some will do it though for 8k but look at the menu it's probably not going to be part of any of the short courses.

Here a photo of Ai's massage menu. If you cannot view the file let me know.