Guest viewing is limited

Love Massage - Yokohama

Hi NED, I have a few days in Japan and am in Yokohama. I’ve never used any of these services ever. I don’t want to book a hotel etc, but just go to some place, where I get a massage and a few other simple services for a starter. Can you recommend a place please. I looked up some links, but even translated, the Japanese websites are not understandable. Is Banana C a good place?

Hi NED, I have a few days in Japan and am in Yokohama. I’ve never used any of these services ever. I don’t want to book a hotel etc, but just go to some place, where I get a massage and a few other simple services for a starter. Can you recommend a place please. I looked up some links, but even translated, the Japanese websites are not understandable. Is Banana C a good place?
Never heard of Banana C, sorry. If you are looking for a HE massage, the area around this shop has lots to choose from. If you’re looking for more of a fashion health experience, wander across the big road into Isezakicho and Akebonocho one block off highway 16, but be advised only one shop in that area is currently accepting foreigners.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
How about Cyntia?
The FH? It was gaijin friendly when the chubby Hawaiian looking Japanese guy who spent three years in New York was the door man, but he moved up the road to the right. Only his new shop in the whole area welcomes foreigners at this time.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Good day gentlemen and ladies as well. Anybody been to this place lately?

〒231-0065 神奈川県横浜市中区宮川町2-52-4