Guest viewing is limited

Love Mint - Yumi - First Time P4p

sanjoo

TAG Member
Reaction score
I recently had a session with Yumi from Love Mint, the Ikebukuro delivery esthe. Before the review though I'd like to set the stage, so to speak. Feel free to skip if you aren't interested. :) I'm a semi-regular visitor of Japan, and during my previous visit it had come to me that I could easily try the services of a paid lady for the first time ever. The stories I had read about delivery healths and esthes were interesting, but my personal anxiety problem got the better of me and I never actually picked up the phone - despite having shopped around looking at all the gaijin-friendly sites found on erolin and others and picking the girls I'd ask for. I somehow rationalized to myself that it was "for the better", whatever that might mean, only to have a feeling of great regret come to me the moment I was back home as my home country, less alone home town, don't really have any simple prostitution services easily available for someone as shy as me. So now that I came back to Japan for an other visit I had already decided on trying Love Mint back at home. It took me roughly three days to gather the courage to call them - and even then I had to fight almost an hour long anxiety attack with the help of motivational internet articles and ancient breathing exercises to dial the number.

Onto the review:
Date/Time: Weekday afternoon, October
Provider: Yumi
Contact Info: http://est-mint.info/girls429.html
Type/Location: Delivery Health, hotel where I'm staying in Tokyo
Language Specifics: Japanese with broken N5 level.
Session Length/Fee: 80 minutes/15,000 for listed services
Physical Description: I'll just copy what's already been said about Yumi: Slim and firm, not shaved but well trimmed, b-cup with longish soft nipples. Long head hair. Facially, more glamorous than cute. Reasonably attractive without being stunning.
Details: She knocked on my room door some thirty minutes after my call. I had been able to spend that time resting and mostly calming down, though I was still somewhat nervous. After money had changed hands and I had explained that it was my first time with a paid woman she took off our clothes while giving (supposedly) by-the-book compliments on me, which was followed with a very fun shower experience involving lots of touching. In the middle of it I was surprised to notice that my nervousness and anxiety had completely been dissolved and instead I could concentrate on the play instead of worrying about it.

What followed the shower was a fairly mediocre massage with a handjob and a blowjob, after which she asked if I wanted something more. I was slightly surprised as extras hadn't really been brought up too much in Love Mint's reviews, but timidly I complied. Boy is she loud when she's faking. :D I just hope the neighbors were out since it was fairly early in the day. She finished her part off with some furious hand work, and I had to tell her to slow down a little. In the end though my dick might have still been a little nervous as I wasn't able to come, but personally I was satisfied with it as my first p4p experience. Definitely did not leave a bad taste in my mouth as I've heard to have happened for a lot of people.
Recommendation: I can't speak for people more experienced with the topic, as your mileage will definitely vary, but if you're nervous then Yumi should be able to make you feel at ease.

I'm guessing that you made the call in "Japanese" and not English......

Good review. Can I ask you please, what kind of services are offered by default, any other for extra? Also, can you book your own hotel and call them there?

Thanks.

Interesting prologue. I've been in Japan for 15 years and can call a shop without them knowing I'm not Japanese. I do look Japanese and have no problem getting in the door. However, I still get nervous calling up a shop and meeting a provider. There are many places and providers that I think about trying out, but find myself going back to places I've been before even though the experience was not top notch.

good work my friend! i think we are similar on the anxiety and n5 level. all i can say is keep studying and trying your best in the japanese adult underworld. just remember that the only way to truly fail is to never try and that as long as you try, you will never truly fail. something that has helped me get thru these japanese sexcapades. please try some relaxation exercises and get plenty of exercise.

Thank you for your review sanjoo! I had Yumi once, and your description of her fits mine. The only difference is that she didn't know that she was going to meet a gaijin, so she was well surprised when I opened the door. The other difference is that I asked for FS, which cost an added 5,000 yen. Yumi's profile seems to have disappeared from the website, maybe she quit? Of the girls currently on the website I once tried Sayaka. Her technique was incredible, especially during the foreplay, and it turned out that she used to work at a soapland. She wanted 9,000 yen for FS, which I took. The reason why I no longer use this shop is that the girls won't kiss, and will only do CBJ (I prefer BBBJ).