Guest viewing is limited

Love Select - Nanase

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/ikebukuro-koneco/girlid-24366010/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
March 2020

Contact Method:
Cityheaven + Phone + Shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 27.000 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
After my first experience running into this shop, selecting a girl just from photos with very mixed results, I went to this shop a few more times. Lol, like written in my first review, the first experience was not too positive, but I wanted to give the shop another shot because their online lineup of girls seemed fucking amazing. The amount they charged was around the number mentioned at the top...in comparison to other shops they always charge super complicated amounts and give you small change in return. I don't get it but never asked why o_O

Before I made a reservation, I contacted Nanase via Citzheaven to ask her if she is fine with a foreigner making an appointment. She told me that she was ok with it, but she never had any contact with a foreigner before that.

Did the reservation via Cityheaven, talked to the clerks on the phone to verify and book the hotel. Guys at this shop are always very friendly and talk in easy Japanese. Very, very easy in comparison to other shops.

When she arrived the whole room lit up. Exceptionally positive and cute girl, genuinely interested and just a charm. I really couldn't believe how lucky I was and that the chemistry matched perfectly as well. Spent amazing 90 minutes together that felt intimate and super natural........really can't put it in words. She won me over with her smile and her natural way. Was really lucky this day.:happy:

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really was bedazzled the day after I met her. She studies, only did this job part time and stopped because of Corona....would pay any amount to see her again. She did nothing outside of the playbook, but she acted so naturally, interested and genuinely nice that i really lost my heart during these 90 minutes.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience with us, greatly appreciated!

Approved: 5/10/2020

*Note reviews in this time period (Mar-Jun 2020) are delayed or held during the covid-19 situation. Your understanding is appreciated.