Guest viewing is limited

Love Select - Reo

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/ikebukuro-koneco/girlid-29870430/?lo=1&of=y

Date of Encounter:
March 2020

Contact Method:
Shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes - 17900 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Because I live on the western side of Ikebukuro, I have tried a good share of hotel health shops on this side....so this time I decided to go to the eastern side.

Decided to head to Hypergrace first, but was told that the shop is for Japanese only...so I decided to head to Love Select which is close by. Typical Hotel Health store....one room, no decor, 2 guys behind the counter. Told me foreigners would be ok and showed me the girls that were currently available...think it was around 5 or 6. Decided to pick Reo because her face looked pretty and she had the biggest bust size...was in the mood for some nice boobs.
When it comes to the pricing for 60 minutes I have no real idea how they came up with the sum mentioned at the top of the review. They showed me a list that had higher prices than mentioned on the website, but told me that there is currently a discount and it would be 17900 yen total. Because the total was alright I didn't ask for a further explanation.

Picked the love hotel that is right next door and one of the guys went over with me to book the room and call the girl directly. Seemed a bit unnecessary, but didn't make much of a difference.

Reo arrived 5 minutes later....and to be honest I was kinda disappointed. On the chubby side...and her boobs were for sure not the size mentioned on her profile. Not the best start.
Good thing was that she had a really positive personality and was easy to talk to....so that helped a lot the ease the atmospherehe. Took a shower together and headed to the bed. Had the full programm together with lots of kissing, going down on her, blowjob, sumata, back to blowjob and coming in her mouth. Was nothing too special, but enjoyable because she seemed into it and didn't seem like she was putting on a show. Felt natural and that is always a huge plus.

So in the end it turned out to be an enjoyable afternoon despite the fact she was really not my type....but next time I'll prepare beforehands before I head to a shop.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Always stupid to go to a shop without doing a bit research first. Like I mentioned in another thread, checking cityheaven for the girls blogs is the way to go....Reo looks like in her blog, that's accurate, shop photos not really. Still had a good time because she is nice, but really not my type.

Think I will give the shop another shot someday. They have a pretty huge lineup of girls...and some look like real stunners (if you check their blogs to make sure). Next time I'll decide beforehands.

Thank you for sharing your report with us. Research is important and at a minimum, you have helped others.

Approved: 4/1/2020