Guest viewing is limited

Love Select - Uta

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/ikebukuro-koneco/girlid-29892884/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
March 2020

Contact Method:
Cityheaven + Phone + Store

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 27.000 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Like mentioned earlier, I visited this store quite a lot. Communication via phone is very easy in comparison to other shops, the girls working at this shop are good looking (if you spend time to pick whoever you like), lineup is huge, girls are young and more on the amateur side. No pros or super fancy girls, more natural and cute ones and most of the time I was able to book directly. Only once they told me the girl had a day off (despite her being available via cityheaven and posting about her clients). Japanese politeness drives me nuts. Tell me this specific girl doesn't deal with foreigners and not some obvious lies :dead:

Booking was the usual, decided to go for Uta because she looked super slim on her photos and had fancy blue hair. Two huge pluses for me.
When she arrived she looked very similar, only difference was that she had dyed her hair to pink..........what huge letdown.
Jokes aside....looked also very cute with long pink hair. In general she seemed a bit insecure and held back, had her eyes closed most of the time, but seemed super sensitive when I got down on her. There it changed pretty quickly. On he shy side and it takes her a long time to get into it, but a nice girl.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all a good experience with a nice girl that was a bit on he shy side, but made up for it with a super cute and fancy style.

Thank you yet again for another report!

Approved: 5/10/2020

*Note reviews in this time period (Mar-Jun 2020) are delayed or held during the covid-19 situation. Your understanding is appreciated.