Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Love Selection - Saori

Date of Encounter:
July 2021

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 15K + LH (Afternoon discount)

Type/Location:
Shin Koiwa Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only for both Reservation and with girl

Details of the Encounter:
Been a while since I've been back to report on any mongering, so thought Id share a warning.

Met with Saori from Love Selection : さおりちゃん|デリヘル風俗 新小岩 小岩 錦糸町 葛西 市川【ラブセレクション】 (love-sele.com)

So I had a FANTASTIC experience with one of the girls from this shop a l while back and called to see if she was available. The tencho told me that she will not be working for some time. Odd, but whatever. So I tell him Ive got a bit of time and asked if any girls were available. He recommended Saori.

I checked into a LH in ShinKoiwa and waited for her to arrive. She was pretty quick to get there, maybe 10 minutes after I phoned the shop with my room number.

First impressions: I think she was probably not 100% Japanese as her complexion was a bit dark. Size wise, she is very slim, which I like. She dressed nicely and did not have any immediate negatives like smokers breath.

After the shower, off to the bed. Small boobs does not bother me too much... sort of comes with the territory here, but when they feel like partially filled water balloons (not saggy, but no substance) , not a fan. She has a small but nice ass. We did the whole kissing into next steps stuff. That is all pretty standard, so Ill just share the important parts:

She tried to ask for money for "off the menu" services. Only for the most fun and hottest girls will I even entertain paying more than what the shop list, so I passed on that.

She was doing her BBBJ thing, and was not bad. She started stroking the base in sync with her mouth movements, which is also fine. HOWEVER, she was doing this odd fingers pointing up thing on the lower half of the base, and slipped on one stroke and dug her nails so hard into me that I still have a red streak on my junk. It was unbelievably painful and she knew it immediately. She tried to continue but the man downstairs wasnt having it and went to sleep due to the pain.

I immediately put her on my shit list, and she had the audacity to ask to choose her next time im in the area to play.

I would strongly advise avoiding this girl like the plague.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Love selections girls are young and the ones Ive meet have been nice looking. If you are in the area, give it a shot, but avoid Saori.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Junkadelic
Thanks for your review and sorry to hear about the experience...

Approved: 7/28/2021