Guest viewing is limited

Lovely Hand - Anna

any92

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Anna (http://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=2081)

Date of Encounter:
02/06/2018

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
40’, C course, no option 10480¥ (Love Hotel included)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel provided by the shop

Language Notes:
English (unfortunately, see the details)

Details of the Encounter:
After a first unsuccessful attempt a few days earlier (sold out the guy said), I decided to give Lovely Hand another try: came in, said hi and Tencho asked me the service I wanted, the duration, if I wanted to choose the girl (+1k¥ fee for selection) and if I wanted options. Bingo, this time it is ok :) I said C course, 40 mn, no options, and I wanted to choose, sure :) Then he pulled one only card, Anna ([http://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=2081&lang=en#]) lol :) « No choice? » I asked, he said no, sorry. Man, why asking if there is only one girl... Anyway, I accept and he asked me to pay the bill and wait 15mn. Bill is 10480¥, so he didn’t count the nomination fee for the nomination I couldn’t get, fair enough. I sit and wait then he gives me 1500¥ for the love hotel (included in the price) and a small paper with the direction to go there, 2 corners away. And here I went, hum, wait a minute, not that easy, is that the entry? Seems to be and a sign says « Room », should be... But no floor indicated... I look around, enter, see nothing, go out, look around, enter, first floor nothing, second floor hair dresser. Tempted to ask the hair dresser showing the Lovely Hand paper but chickened out... Finaly 4th floor, I m there, so is the lady asking about me to the puzzled receptionist :D I apologized, gave the money and in the room we go... Seriously, they could indicate it is on the 4th floor, how am I supposed to know?

One quick word about the lack of choice: Anna was the only one working today with « English » on her profile. This is what I get for not speaking Japanse :( And regarding Anna skills in english, sure it is better than my Japanese, but not enough to have a conversation. No big deal, we were not there to talk comparative literature.

One other quick word about the room: very bad love hotel :) Small room with one small bed and one small shower, that s it. No big deal either, we can do the deed here, no problem for me.

I take a quick shower and Anna get naked then she start working. Forgot to mention how she looks :) Her profile sais 23, I think she is closer to 30 (I apologize if I m wrong), she have an ok GNF face and a nice fit slim body with maybe A+ size breasts (2 apples). All good for me, no complaint here, just saying you shouldn’t expect a stunner.

Regarding the « performance » she varies the techniques and she seems to know quite a few. It was convenient at first as I was able to tell her what I Iike or not. But she is not really good at reading her customer. You can tell her when to uses a technique you like and when she have to change, but she was not able to see directly on me when she should continue or change. This leads to some inconfortable moments where she changed her technique at the worst possible moment. Maybe it is something she get better at with repeated performances with the same customer. This is not a complaint, very few women know how to give a proper HJ and Anna got at least some good techniques.

She gave me a first nice orgasm, cuddled a bit then got back to work for the second round. It was a bit more difficult, she managed to get me close a few times but I couldn’t cross the finish line. It was good, but I started to think I could not cum a second time in the 40mn. And, close to the limit, she started to do a little something more who surprised me and got me over the edge in seconds. Thx Anna for going the extra mile for your customer :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I say « Recommend » because I had a good time but I cant compare Anna’s performance with any other girl in this shop. If I compare to the service I got at New Hot Point, Anna is definitively better but it is not really fair, she had way more time to work on me. On sure thing, she tries to do good. I cant repeat for obvious reasons, but would I if I stayed around longer? Probably not before mastering the minimum of Japanese mandatory to open the possibilities.

I went to this place a few years ago and it seemed like only 1 pop was allowed? Is it now standard for multiple?