http://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=2407&lang=en

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 12480 yen (or so)

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English + Japanese with staff member / 100% Japanese with provider

Details of the Encounter:
I recently discovered that Lovely Hand offers more than just hand jobs (which I don't care for) so I decided to check them out. They open around 12:00 and when I checked the schedule there were a bunch of gaijin-friendly girls. The place is really easy to find if you know where the Robot Restaurant. However, I have to admit, the Robot Restaurant touts are quite annoying. They kept yelling at me in English: "Robot Restaurant is here! Come on!!". The shop itself is located on the third floor but there's no sign anywhere for it. The third floor has a number of desks. The "Lovely Hand" desk is the one on the left.

The guy at the counter was super nice. We spoke in a mix of Japanese and English. He was very polite and he told me that there were two girls available: Eri and Manami. I picked Eri which I would end up regretting later. I picked the C Course (girl is fully nude) with a CBJ. He told me that the girls were busy so I'd have to come back in an hour at 1:00 and he gave me a card which said "12:50". I paid the money, took the card and walked around in the blistering heat. I was a bit annoyed that I couldn't sit anywhere because it's a Saturday and everywhere is packed.

Went back at 12:50. The guy gave me a print out with the address of the hotel. I got lost because I decided to use Google Maps. Also, the address is listed as "K's Building". Naturally, I assumed the building is named "K's Building" but no... "K's Building" is actually on the forth floor in another building. I got there about ten minutes late.

The room itself is quite small but I don't mind this. It's just a bed and a shower. A minute later Eri knocked on the door. Immediately I knew how this might go down. She didn't smile, didn't say anything and just walked in. I apologized for being late and she said that it was no problem. She asked me for my receipt and then she called the shop to let them know I had arrived. She then pointed at the shower and told me that I can shower if I want. No smile, no conversation, nothing. I tried to make some small talk in Japanese and she smiled a bit and responded but didn't ask anything back. I showered quickly and came out and she stripped and told me to wait while she showers.

She came out of the shower and started to undress. So.. yeah the pictures don't really match. She's definitely not 19. She's a bit on the bigger side. Flabby stomach and thighs and normal size boobs. That's okay though. Honestly, I don't mind as long as she's nice.

I laid down and then she asked me in Japanese if I wanted a blowjob. I awkwardly said yes. She gave me a condom and told me to put it on so I did.

Then she laid down next to me. It was a bit strange.. because she literally put her head onto my chest and covered her face with her blondeish-brown hair. I played with her tits and then I started to rub her clit. She moaned quite a bit. I scratched her back a bit and massaged her neck. To my surprise, she told me to scratch her back harder so I complied. She also got really really wet and let me finger her which is strange because I didn't pick the 5000 yen fingering option. When I say "really really wet" I mean really really wet. As in she was squirting everywhere and moaning quite a bit. The entire time she kept her face hidden under her hair on my chest. Finally the alarm went off and we had 10 minutes left.

She then gave me a blowjob. It was very sloppy, slow and wet with a lot of loud slurping. I tried my best to hold it in but I think I blew literally within like three minutes. I told her "Sorry that was so fast" and she gave a half smile and went to shower. We still had a few minutes left then we had this really awkward silence as we both got dressed. I tried to ask her a few questions such as "Do you have a holiday tomorrow?", "I'm from ____", etc. and she acknowledged everything I said but didn't ask anything back.

She walked me to the elevator and finally asked me a question: "Do you have a holiday tomorrow?". I told her "Yes, I do" and she waved bye to me and I left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm sure there are some decent girls working at this shop. As for Eri, I wouldn't recommend her. Maybe she was having a bad day or maybe it's just her personality but she came off as incredibly disinterested and cold. The blowjob was fantastic and she let me do whatever I wanted without additional charge which is great but overall I'd recommend trying someone else.

I guess the ‘thunder thigh’ lovers on TAG might want to take her out for a spin.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
I used to go to Lovely Hand before. First time with any girl, I always used to order option C without orders and, only if I had chemistry, negotiated extra options with her.

Worst case, I spent 10.000 yen in a HJ by a naked grumpy young lady.

Best case, I spent 17.000 having a good time with a really nice girl.

I used to go to Lovely Hand before. First time with any girl, I always used to order option C without orders and, only if I had chemistry, negotiated extra options with her.

Worst case, I spent 10.000 yen in a HJ by a naked grumpy young lady.

Best case, I spent 17.000 having a good time with a really nice girl.

Is there any girl you'd recommend in particular?

I don't go there since more than one year ago, and the two that I used to see do not seem to work there now.

This is another problem of lovely hand. Once you find one that you like, maybe she will not appear in the schedule anymore :/

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Went there once a couple years back. Pretty good experience, didn't have trouble finding the hotel, because one of the Lovely hand staff members took me there. Weird part was I never got to choose anyone, so I guess I got someone random. Luckily for me they were incredibly friendly and fairly attractive, but no English. Struggled a bit with my basic Japanese, but good time.

I had more trouble finding the store more than anything. If I remember correctly I went up to the third floor but was turned away for being a foreigner (given the crossed arms and the no gaijin). After 10 minutes looking around I asked the staff on the 3rd floor where Lovely Hand was (and showed the website on my phone) and was told one story up. Does Japan do ground then 1st floor, or ground is 1st floor?

I had more trouble finding the store more than anything. If I remember correctly I went up to the third floor but was turned away for being a foreigner (given the crossed arms and the no gaijin). After 10 minutes looking around I asked the staff on the 3rd floor where Lovely Hand was (and showed the website on my phone) and was told one story up. Does Japan do ground then 1st floor, or ground is 1st floor?

The ground floor is the first floor. The shop is on the third floor. Not sure what else is in that building. The third floor is a bunch of desks with Lovely Hand being the one on the left.

Reactions: Ddddd and Steeve
Hmm, confused as to what I did and where I went. I did go left when I was in. Might need to go check it out again when I'm there, see if I can get lucky again and to finally figure out where I went wrong last time.