http://lovely-hand.net/sp/topSp.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
B course, topless, 40 minutes plus kissing option. 11,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
some girls speak English, the guys don't

Details of the Encounter:
Lovely hand is an amateur handjob place. You pay for a set course and have options that many feel are overpriced. For the girls look and level of talent...kissing and nipple licking are reasonably priced but I assume the cbj, bbbj, paizuri and deep kiss are too much. Also CIM is an option for 8,000 extra I believe.

The order desk is right next to the robot cafe. Word of warning, the Nigerian touts are usually gathered right outside the entrance at that intersection in kabukicho. Go up to third floor and it's at you left. They ask if you want to pick girl. If it's the slightly pudgy guy he charges nomination fee while the others may charge it until you are a regular. Then you pick course and costume. They give you a map and directions to the rental rooms. Now the girls....

Yua. She speaks English and has a good technique. She has okay sized breasts and has a little meat on her bones without being too big. She likes to change her speed to make you last the whole duration you paid for which I loved.

China. The only English she knows are sexual words...which I may or may not have taught her. But this girl is a perv and seemed really happy the whole time. She was very very skinny and very cute. Small breasts and she made sure to point out that mine were bigger hahaha. Her technique was incredible. She has one move that basically felt like sex.

Yu. Tiny girl. She is 10 times better than her picture. She has a slight tan and is slightly skinny with small breasts. No English here, though she tries. Probably the sweetest girl here so be careful about falling in love haha. I know I did. Her technique was good mostly because she was the least static and kept doing different positions.

Rion. On one hand she is beautiful with good sized breasts and I believe will be amazing in time. When I saw her she was not able to make me pop which made me a little sad as I paid the nomination to see her. She tried her best and used all of our alloted time which made us rush the clean up phase. I've seen her on the schedule a lot and she is just too pretty to not see again when she has grinded enough mobs to reach max level.

Nameless girl. Skinniest of the skinny. Super pretty, spoke English but had japanese style teeth. She was super romantic and likes to stare you in the eyes while doing her great handjob. But she has needle shaped marks on her arm. She is still on the site but never on the schedule. Great conversationalist which surprised me.

Next up I want to maybe try a 3p at this place or see Kanon as she seems very popular.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I love this place. If you want some p4p that can easily be under 10,000 yen then here is your place. Just remember it's a hand job unless you pay more.

Thanks W, I appreciate it. Some guys won't pay for a hj but this place has girls that are second only to new hot point...though one of the popular girls there let herself go over the holidays....

I also want to mention I get plenty of free girls at bars and clubs...but I keep coming here still.

Thanks W, I appreciate it.

Use both of my w's, please. I'm not the ex-US-president! :D

Some guys won't pay for a hj.

Yeah, HJs have a reputation of being lame and second rate (at best) sex, but fwiiw and imo, in a purely physical sense they can be as good or better than any other form of penile stimulation. And that makes total sense when you consider that people have maximum coordination, fine motor control, flexibility, fast reflexes, tactile sensitivity (letting them feel more precisely the pressure and textures of what they are touching) etc in their hands and fingers. No other part of the body even comes close. A vagina can only contract and relax in like four different basic motions, for example. A mouth and tongue can do a lot more than a vagina in terms of types of stimulation but are still nowhere near that of a hand. Watch a skilled pianist work the keyboard to some complex Mozart piece if you doubt it.

Why do most regard HJs as inferior to a BJ or FS then? Part of the answer is that most women don't pay much attention to how to give a good HJ and definitely don't put in the effort they do for BJs and FS. But imo most of the answer is that the difference is psychological. A HJ just isn't as intimate, personal and novel (guys can give themselves HJs after all) as a BJ or FS. So, if a guy can get past those psychological issues and instead concentrate on the actual physical sensations and if he can find a partner who is skillful and who is good at maintaining an erotic and intimate feeling during the activity, then yeah a HJ can be simply fantastic...and a great deal financially if it is in the context of p4p. I have always liked them a lot.

Sorry to go way off topic in this review thread...maybe should have its own thread?

-Ww

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, Rion started giving me paid options for free about halfway through. Either because she didn't think I'd finish or because I was trying to be super nice and not let her feel bad.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Update:
Ran all over kabukicho today to no success. Kanon I guess was either fully booked or is delivery only? Or reservation only?

Prices of standard courses are a lot more expensive on their English website.
But they may include the admission, room and designation fees? These are not mentioned on the English page, maybe for the sake of simplicity.

I guess the amount of gaijin customers has really been booming lately! I'm certain it's mainly because of TAG.

I'm actually quite surprised by how foreigner-friendly they are, since you'd think that the harder the system is to understand, the more they'd want to keep foreigners out to keep trouble and misunderstandings in minimum. But I guess since the service takes place in rental rooms there's no chance that those "troubles" could trouble local customers.

The difference in price most likely indeed includes the additional costs for entry and room... but there still seems to be some extra cost. For example, going by my experience a 40 min B course is 5980 ¥ (list price) + 1000 ¥ (entry) + 1500 ¥ (rental room) = 8480 ¥ in total. But the price listed on the English site is 9480 ¥. Maybe that's gaijin tax.

The English site seems to list ALL the girls, so you have to check individual profiles to see if the girls accept gaijin or not. You'd think it would've been relatively simple to filter out all the ones who don't... but I guess not.

There have actually been some news lately about how gaijin customers are more welcome than before, because the amount of Japanese clientele has been dwindling lately. At least in Yoshiwara, that is.

but had japanese style teeth
And that, my friends, is a mood killer right there.

Extremely informative post, though! Too bad the data most likely will not stay useful for very long, as this IS an amateur place. It's really too bad. I should've visited more than once myself, but no amount of time seems to be enough when visiting Tokyo...

I haven't been to one of these places in soooo long, makes me nostalgic.
Out of curiosity, how were these places back then? Tekoki Kenshuujuku advertises itself as a "traditional-style" place, but does that just mean that handjob places are not that numerous these days?

There's at least another handjob place called Shake in Kabukicho too, but I dont about their gaijin-friendliness.

And that, my friends, is a mood killer right there.

Extremely informative post, though! Too bad the data most likely will not stay useful for very long, as this IS an amateur place. It's really too bad. I should've visited more than once myself, but no amount of time seems to be enough when visiting Tokyo...

Out of curiosity, how were these places back then? Tekoki Kenshuujuku advertises itself as a "traditional-style" place, but does that just mean that handjob places are not that numerous these days?

There's at least another handjob place called Shake in Kabukicho too, but I dont about their gaijin-friendliness.

They are still quite popular, but most dont have a physical reception like this place in shinjuku. I guess that is why its popular with non japanese speakers.

Maybe other Kabukicho places will see this places success and open their doors.

Update: two new girls this month, Urara and Namiko. They cover both ends of my fetishes spectrum. Will try when they have been there awhile. I've tried a new girl before that was gorgeous but couldn't finish me.

Urara supposedly speaks English and had a small video that they have taken off the site. In the video she had an incredible body and even showed off her nipples. Probably the reason they took it down

Namiko is super short with tiny proportions. Enough said haha.