http://lovely-hand.net/sp/topSp.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
varies

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English recommended

Details of the Encounter:
The Area: Kabukicho. This place has been reviewed a lot so as a recap...it's right next to Robot Restaurant. There will be a sign in front saying "this is not robot restaurant".

The Place: here we have the definition of running down. Take the world's oldest elevator to the 3rd floor. Go to the window to your far left. Then they check your japanese level to see which girls are willing to have you, stamp your members card if you have one, ask if you want to choose a girl, ask you which course you want, what options you want and finally directions to the room with a time to meet. Prices vary extremely so check the システム or system on the website. When you get to room rental you pay depending on the time you chose. Not sure if it's rude but you can see some of the girls waiting if they are not busy. I have chatted with girls I've seen before at this time. Also I can verify Kokoro is insanely beautiful but does not accept foriegners. Then you go to your relatively small and run down room. Think Strawberry Jam or Shibuya Seafari but bigger. Then you wait for the girl.

The Girls: these are the girls I have seen since my last review of Lovely hand.

Yuu: I've seen her so much that when I show up they ask if I'm there for her. She is small, cute, petite with tan skin and a friendly attitude. I would say she is mid 20s but possibly older which makes her the oldest girl I'm willing to see. There are older girls here but they tend to be terrible. Yuu knows a small amount of English but not enough for a conversation. Her technique is one of the best at Lovely hand and she is open to suggestions. My favorite part is that her service improves drastically the more you see here. That or because she is kind of funny.

Namiko: My stereotypical image of a Japanese girl. Usually dressed fashionable, very tiny with small proportions, a cute smile with just slightly crooked teeth, in love with Disney, and a very cutesy personality. Now she is so popular you have to pay and extra 500 yen if you nominate her. Her service is top notch if you like soft and sensual. She makes you feel like she really cares about you haha.

The next few reviews are girls that serve Japanese only but I was allowed to see for some reason.

Chiaki: I had some time before the last train and I thought...I could really use a quick handjob. My choices were Rira or Chiaki so either a girl with awful reviews or a new girl. Obvious choice. When she showed up I was in shock at how gorgeous she was. She looked like those super cute girls you always see on the trains in Tokyo. If you check her blog she has uncensored pictures of her face. Sadly I was her first gaijin which affected the service. Limited conversation and just a generally uninterested mood. That actually turned me on a little but most wouldn't like it. I really want to see her again when she is more comfortable around gaijin. But sadly I went another time when she was on schedule and she wasn't one of the options that time.

Tsubomi: looks like a taller Namiko with short hair. She is one if their most popular girls. She has almost not options available to her as she refuses to kiss anything but your neck. She has the softest everything ever. By that I mean hands, lips, service, personality etc. etc.. Extremely worth it if that's what your into. She even wrote about me in her blog haha.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Highly recommend if all your into is handjobs from cute girls. Being a regular may open chances for Japanese only girls.

ULTRA useful info - thank you!!

Just a quick note, too - this place has girls who accept foreigners with no Japanese, girls who accept foreigners who speak Japanese and some girls who don't accept foreigners at all. Here's a quick breakdown:

Total Girls on the Roster: 126
Accept Foreigners with no Japanese: 38
Accept Foreigners with Japanese: 116
Don't accept Foreigners: 10

(a lot of those are "dead" profiles for girls who are rarely, if ever, on the roster)

On the Japanese site if you go to the page listing all the girls there's a click-down search function that lets you search the girls by options they offer - if you click the "Accepts foreigners who speak Japanese" tab it'll bring them up. Its not listed on the girls' individual profile pages - that one only has a box labeled "Foreigner" that corresponds to the non-Japanese speaking category.

Last edited:
@WarMonkey check out unpretei same quality of girls, but you can choose options as you go (i.e. Directly with her in the room) which is preferable, in my opinion. Some gorls have secret options too which is basically sumata or a cbj for around 4k.

Ill check unpretei out someday. Looks really convenient and possibly a tiny bit cheaper. Wish it had some English reviews. If its like Lovely Hand then I know the women range from really hot to really ugly.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm pretty regular at Unpretei - gotta say that I've never gotten a girl there who I was really disappointed with. IMHO the overall level there seems to be better than at a lot of DH.

Also, unlike a lot of DH who do crazy amounts of Photoshop on the profile pictures of the girls, I don't think Unpretei does any at all. The faces are completely blurred so its luck of the draw there but the shots of their bodies are usually dead on. It seems like the girls who have good bodies usually have a shot of them at least partially undressed.

There's a girl who I meet at lot at DH who works both DH as well as Unpretei and she gave me a good hint - go for the "premium" girls. She said that from what she's seen in the girls' waiting room there's a HUGE difference there. I've gone with a few "almost premium" girls and never had a bad one but the premium girls have been worth the extra 500 yen every. Single. Time. Their technique is also usually significantly better.

My absolute favorite companion now is actually at Unpretei which is awesome since I can meet her for an hour and still be at around 10,000 JPY if I keep the options down. The downside is she's so awesome I always want to stack on more options and end up at breaking the 15,000 mark at an OnaClub, haha. Totally worth it, though!!!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about trying shin today or later this week at unpretei. Do they accept credit card? I assume cash only for the options.

Side note. Lovely Hand girls are very diverse with that aspect too. Girls like Tsubomi give you what you pay for. Chiaki makes you pay if you want extra options. Many others give you a ton of free option on repeat visits.

For example, Kanon gave me free options that was in total more than I spent on C course, 60 minutes, nomination room rental.

Unpretei is set up like a DH - there's no office to visit. You make the appointment on the phone and they'll let you know what rental room to go to. After that you pay the girl cash when she shows up - so you can't use cards, etc.

Haha, that sign is actually very useful!
The stairs leading to LH are super narrow and are tucked in between a building with an idol cafe, etc and the main entrance to Robot Restaurant so its pretty easy to pass it by.

Totally agree with you in spirit there too - first robots, next Godzilla... Kabukicho seems to be moving on the same path that 42nd street in NYC did 10 or 20 years back. Just holding my breath that they don't open a Disney store next to the Donki.

@BIPSY @WarMonkey @Durg50 wow guys first time to notice unpretei...please tell me how to access...also I cant speak Japanese well..do you think I can make reservation.or will they welcome me???
wish each one tell the experience in details:)) I like these kind of shops but I only know lovelyhand which I didn't like a lot! and I posted here before about the bad experiences I got in it:)

also I cant speak Japanese well..do you think I can make reservation.or will they welcome me???
wish each one tell the experience in details:)) I like these kind of shops but I only know lovelyhand which I didn't like a lot! and I posted here before about the bad experiences I got in it:)

To be honest, probably not.

They aren't a luxury place and aren't aimed at foreigners - if you can speak Japanese relatively fluently they'll definitely give you service but there's zero English available and they're always super busy so I dont think they'll walk you through it.

You also need to understand the rules and communicate with the girl in Japanese in the room to request options, etc.

You can give it a try but you might have a hard time.

@BIPSY @WarMonkey @Durg50 wow guys first time to notice unpretei...please tell me how to access...also I cant speak Japanese well..do you think I can make reservation.or will they welcome me???
To be honest, probably not.

They aren't a luxury place and aren't aimed at foreigners - if you can speak Japanese relatively fluently they'll definitely give you service but there's zero English available and they're always super busy so I dont think they'll walk you through it.

You also need to understand the rules and communicate with the girl in Japanese in the room to request options, etc.

You can give it a try but you might have a hard time.
Maybe ask a Japanese person to make the reservation for you.

I might not be able to try haha. I can read Japanese so the menu is no problem and I can decently communicate with the girls but processing the order may be too difficult for me.

The System is complex indeed. Also, in the website they posted it as an image, so Google Translate does not help neither.

I've seen that they have 3 courses: A, B and C. Any clue about the difference? Which kind of service can I expect in general?

I can speak some Japanese, but I read it really bad.

I've seen that they have 3 courses: A, B and C. Any clue about the difference? Which kind of service can I expect in general?

It seems A is in normal clothes and no touching allowed, B is girl in underwear and C is all nude. B and C allow touching but not at the feminine area ;)

Thanks for the review... In general how much you spend per visit including the base price and everything? I saw entry fee and room rental fee or is it included in the package?
Thanks in advance :)

Thanks for the review... In general how much you spend per visit including the base price and everything? I saw entry fee and room rental fee or is it included in the package?
Thanks in advance :)

Room isn't included - for Unpretei it usually runs 1000 for 30 min or 1500 for 60. I've only done 60 min at LH and its 2000 there.

If I'm doing 30 minutes I can usually get in and out for 7000 or so room included. 60 minutes usually hits just around 12,000 when its all said and done.

I think both have a 1000 JPY membership fee for your first time. For Unpretei that gets you membership at all branches so if you do Shinjuku today and Kinshicho in a couple weeks you wouldn't have to pay membership twice.

Also - a quick tip: if you break down the cost vs. time you can see that at Unpretei the 20/30 minute courses are your best value. After that your per-minute cost goes up a bit. But, on the other hand, if you're adding on a lot of services you're going to be able to enjoy them more if your overall course is longer. So I'd recommend either going in with a minimum of extras for 30 min or throwing down a bit more for extras and going for an hour. The per-minute cost goes up even more if you go over an hour so I'd probably just go with a DH or something if I wanted a really long course. The system at LH is more or less the same - over 60 minutes your cost performance goes down quite a bit.

Futaba, who works usually from the shinjuku branch, told me she once got a 40-something year old salaryman to cum 3 times in the 20 minute session.

Now there's a guy that knows how to maximise his cost-per-minute.

wait i thought service like pink salon, is 1 pop deal thing? unless you go for long session. but 3 times in 20 minutes...thats amazing but in its own way.

Nope, the only limits there are on how many times you can cum from HJ in the allotted minutes.

3 times in 20 minutes is insane...

Nervous that I am, unpretei sounds like it could scratch the itch I've had for a while.

Now, my I won't pretend my Japanese is native level or even highly fluent but I can easily hold a conversation. Any advice though how the phone call goes once you reach the meeting spot?