Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
8,400 + LH (2,500)

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After a number of recommendations of Lovely Hand I went late Aug on a weekday. Entering without a reservation the guy said (all Japanese) that I would need to wait 30~40 min for the soonest availability. Checked availabilities and while Yuu was available (who has good reviews on this forum), Mayuri with a long slim figure (around 170) looked my type.
Paid (B Course which is basically HJ in their lingerie for 40 min)....asked for CBJ but she doesn't provide that service so straight B Course is what it was.
This is her here.
http://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=1861

Checked into LH nearby and soon a knock on the door. Opened it to see Mayuri - beautiful figure, 21 with a college girl vibe. I showered and again dressed. The B course includes cosplay free so opted for the schoolgirl uniform (pervert that I am). She changed in the shower into the costume and it was showtime.

Caressing, undressing and lotion assisted HJ was basically what it was in various positions. Lovely hand technique which kept me super hard for a long-time, busting just before time was up.
Mayuri was very sweet though and while I usually prefer BJ over HJ anyway, she is a sweeter/better looker than I've had recently from other providers.
Cleaned up, shower and that was it.

Bit of intel I thought good to share - she said the shop is usually busy when they open (12) and from evening (6~) but often around 3 or 4 there is a lull in the service. So.....anybody who wants to check out on a walk-up on a flexible schedule, this is the preferred time apparently.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Really pretty and sweet - she stole my heart for 40 minutes.
Nice technique