Guest viewing is limited

Lovely Heart - Kasumi

lonegaijin

ぬるぬる
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lovely Heart

Date of Encounter:
January 29th, 2017 (and two past times in 2016)

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥10,000 for 120分 + ¥500 towel fee (¥1000 nomination fee only if you want to nominate)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (with a little English with provider)

Details of the Encounter:
As you exit Okubo station at the north exit and make a left you will see many esute shops. Walk past those and you'll see a sign (on the sidewalk) for Lovely Heart it's up on a 4th floor.

Go in there's a guy at the counter who may throw a laminated paper at you explaining no sex, massage only etc...

I paid, swapped shoes for flip flops and was given Kasumi (didn't nominate). Went downstairs into the room to undress and get a shower.

For the shower you lay face down and get soaped up and rinsed off then repeat when flipped over. We chatted a little bit in a mix of Japanese and English about basic introductory things and included a few compliments. (かっこい、 handsome, etc.) Then back to the room began the massage with towels over me.

Part of it she massaged my back in circular motions with the towel off and no oil, it felt great. Then followed a pretty standard oil massage and then after 4 hot towels were placed on my ass and back to remove the oil.

Now for the flip over. She placed a towel over my dick and started lightly touching me all over with some nipple play. It was really good. She then sat next to me, legs out with my right hand in between her legs to allow for easy touching. She was positive with me touching, the farthest I went to was the side of her neck.

She then proceeded with HJ at a consistent speed up until I busted. Cleaned up and showered again then back to the room. She moisturized my body with some lotion up until time was up. She also recited some English phrases and asked if she was saying them correctly.

Got dressed and she smacked my ass before going back up stairs lol.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Without a doubt the best Chinese shop I've gone to, will do again. The girls here are in their late 20s but are absolutely beautiful. Kasumi was the best of the three I've seen there. For 2 hours and only 10k I got a real good no rush experience, highly recommended!

Last edited:
I never tried Kasumi but Hime is the best I've seen there. Actually they have a handful of older looking Thai and Japanese girls too. The older thai girl was a milf type but basic technique. The older Japanese was not attractive but had great technique. It's been a year since I went though so idk if they still there.