Guest viewing is limited

Lovely Ladies at Playboy Roppongi

expressedview

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Playboy Fashion Health Roppongi (very close to the Roppongi crossing)

Date of Encounter:
August 2020

Contact Method:
http://www.p-boy.co.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins, 16k

Type/Location:
Fashion Health / Incall

Language Notes:
Entirely in English

Details of the Encounter:
One can only lurk so long! Finally hoping to open my review account with this piece :)

Language Details: I keep coming across folks on this forum, asking if it’s “OK” to get by in English at places. Take it from me (for this shop at least) — I don’t speak a lick of Japanese, and made my way (multiple times) entirely in English. It’s certainly possible here (perhaps other places too). Just did it apologetically (and slowly), with a 100-watt smile!

Physical Description: I have been here 4+ times. The girls are young and pretty, without being startling on any of those dimensions. On the whole, very pleased with appearances, hygiene and friendliness. Ability to converse in English varies quite a bit among the ladies though. It’s a fashion health with an “I don’t know what” cosplay theme going on (polka dot dresses that say OL? Regular L?) #whoknows.

Details: @TheScientist wrote a great review of the place a while back, which is how I found the place (tells you how long I’ve lurked!)

The rooms are really small (narrow and short beds), and somewhat dingy. Each has an en-suite shower though, which is really lovely.

The session begins with mutual undressing and a standing up shower. You are almost forced into each other’s arms given how constricted the showering space is. A very loving soaping job, focused on the important bits but nothing naughty or sensual — it’s always very matter-of-fact, as “something that needs to happen” before the main event. Clean, pink towels to dry off.

The main event is nothing to write home about — neither in terms of vigor nor ardor. But perhaps I am being miserly in giving credit. The girls are friendly and eager to please. On offer is a blowjob; followed by sumata, or paizuri or a handjob (or all 3).. along with generous French kisses (and kisses all over). A cuddle and sweet chat are dessert.

Special mentions: I have on occasion been able to get a really good “anaru-name” (ask for Anna) — amazing body. Others speak great English (ask for Maria). The roster varies quite a bit, but I have only come across one girl who does not accept foreigners (of course, the one who looks cutest in the face-cropped pictures). At the moment though, the pickings seem rather slim (just the same 3-4 girls daily)

On the whole, a dependable (if rather ordinary) experience. Will repeat but likely only until I find alternative spots I fancy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wouldn’t necessarily jump on this place. But perhaps one for the back pocket? Peruse the site, and see if there’s a time when you are passing through and in the mood for something that is dependably vanilla.

Interesting... it's been awhile since we got a semi-decent report out of Roppongi. Thanks for sharing your experience.
@TheScientist has been MIA for awhile, hope to see his return as well.

Approved: 9/15/2020

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks. Been meaning to check this place out for a long time. I was once stood outside and quite a hot girl walked in obviously starting her shift.

Thanks for the review.

I checked their overall line-up for Anna but could not find anything - possible she left?

I have walked by a few times. Since it is in Roppongi, I expected it to be foreigner friendly, but questioned whether the girls were high quality. I feared they might be charging high prices for old or low-quality girls to foreigners who don’t know better. Roppongi is a retched hive of scum and villainy after all...

Reactions: Willberunder
Went twice today. Turned away at 3pm ‘no girls available’ went back at 6 and only Maria was available so went with her. after wandering around roppongi for a few hours looking at the OL eye candy i was a bit disappointed with Maria; she’s more of a Brazilian MILF type. She was super sweet and her bj and sumata were good so no complaints there.

Price wise you can get the same stuff with hotter girls for less money at unpretei but if you are stuck in roppongi this place isnt too bad i guess.