Guest viewing is limited

Luggage Bus Travel from Chiba City to Roppongi

DevilGod

TAG Member
Reaction score
i am now staying in Chiba city and I have to ride a bus with luggage compartments to travel from Chiba city to Roppongi..

I tried searching for available bus routes on the internet but I can't find the answers..

Can anyone please help me and teach me how to search for bus travel from Chiba city to Roppongi?

I do not want to catch a train.

Thanks

i am now staying in Chiba city and I have to ride a bus with luggage compartments to travel from Chiba city to Roppongi..

I tried searching for available bus routes on the internet but I can't find the answers..

Can anyone please help me and teach me how to search for bus travel from Chiba city to Roppongi?

I do not want to catch a train.

Thanks

Did you check the JR Bus Kanto site? (JR Highway bus)

I would recommend to take the train if your luggage is manageable.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Take your stuff, whatever it is, to a convenience store. They will ship it in one day to any address in the whole damn country.

Just 'sayin...

Chiba_Roppongi.PNG

Reactions: Sudsy
Why this fascination with buses? Love traffic jams? Major luggage you need to take? Can't find the train station in CC?

-Ww

LOL, and that would be one hell of a back track.
Bus service from Chiba city to Narita Airport is less frequently available (I think it's run by Keisei Bus). To Haneda, they run it every 30 minutes.

Going to haneda seems like a lot more backtracking than going to Narita.

At the end of the day the OP should really just use a delivery service. Call Kuroneko and have it shipped.

Going to haneda seems like a lot more backtracking than going to Narita.

At the end of the day the OP should really just use a delivery service. Call Kuroneko and have it shipped.

The Narita option goes back and forth on the same highway stretch between Makuhari and Narita airport. I still think the Haneda option is better if the OP really wants to enjoy the bus travel. But, yes, I agree that the best option for the OP is to ship the luggage, using a Ta-Q-Bin service, to the destination address.