Guest viewing is limited

Lui Of Am: Avoid!

mawjav

TAG Member
Reaction score
Becoming a tired story, this one.

So, I booked Eri of Asian Mystique a week ago, for Sunday. On Saturday night, I received the dreaded email informing me Eri had started her period. As alternatives, I was offered the usual suspects (Nana, Rio, Mai, Mako...).... If this all sounds familiar, yes, I'm pretty much cutting and pasting from the previous debacle, here:

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/review-erika-of-hipness.7054/

However, I was also offered new girl Sasa. OK, let's try Sasa. That was all set up on Saturday night for Sunday. On Sunday morning I awoke to another cancellation. Sasa was sick. More cut and paste: They were apologetic and decent about it, but despite being a regular customer this is happening more and more often recently.... This is me, telling me, telling you, about it, a-gain!

This time, however, I was also offered Lui. Having read the bad reviews hereabouts, I was hesitant. But Hipness had no one I fancied and I thought, well, maybe she's improved... Yeah, right, sure!

Hefty girl, not fat, but, well, I guess the polite language is "statuesque". Great English, average face, lazy attitude, piss-poor service. I can't go into details, it's just too boring and repetitive a story. Read the other reviews if you want more of the same.

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/lui-from-am.6999/

http://www.tokyoadultguide.com/threads/lui-of-am.6630/

No shower play, mechanical groaning, covered BJ so forget CIM, lethargic humping, a general lack of interest in all matters sexual throughout, no conversation skills, just a thoroughly boring woman making a fast buck from stupid, horny, jerk-offs like me!

Seriously, I disgust myself sometimes. Just toss off in front of the lap top and look forward to Eri, rather than blowing 2-days pay on 2-hours with Lui. Why do I keep doing this to myself?! Why? Why? Why?

That's it. Lesson learned. If AM cancel my first choice yet again, hours before the date, the money stays in my bank!

Last edited:
Reactions: bichan2
I'm taking multiple bad reviews to heart.
It's the provider & may not be the rest.
Thanks

well the only way we can vote is with our dollars, but then again some do like having a run at a wet pillow with a recorded voice track. i have pretty much stopped even looking at AM as an option, as anyone that i would want to play hide the sausage with is either always unavailable to everyone but a select few, or is simply not something i would want to have a run at anyway. as with most things in life you get what you pay for, and maybe going a bit up market may be a better option for yah.

Mawjav, which ladies have you enjoyed? Which women would you recommend? I`d like to read some of your positive reviews.

Glad I read this ... Almost booked Lui for tomorrow. Asked for more options and got Mako listed... She wasn't on the original list. I'll be with Mako... Second time with her. She is not as good as Eri but did well in the School girl uniform last time.