Guest viewing is limited

Lunch at new hot point, usagi

Thanks will keep my eyes peeled. Just looked at her blog, she's a cutie indeed.

can u share link of her blog?. I want to see if she's cute/not (imo) . i want to check before "buying" LOL .

Hi

This place look great...
I will be in Tokyo next week and looking for good time.. i absolutely not speaking japanese..do you think i had a chance to discover this place ?
Could you please give any details about the address or how i can find it ?

Thanks

I will be in Tokyo next week and looking for good time.. i absolutely not speaking japanese..do you think i had a chance to discover this place ?

You need to be able to fake enough Japanese abilities to pass the Old Grumpy Guy testing you at the entrance. If you have zero Japanese he will point you the way back to the elevator.

Reactions: meiji and Guuu
Hi

This place look great...
Could you please give any details about the address or how i can find it ?

Thanks
You could try it.
Its very important to know how the systhem works, then point at the cards at the option you want. Some people got in with very little Japanese but you could get send away.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Thank for your answear... Or, i need to find a TAG member to come with me to pass the old grumpy test ^^

Thank for your answear... Or, i need to find a TAG member to come with me to pass the old grumpy test ^^
Nah you have to answer his questions yourself. You are gonna be alone in a small booth with the girl at some point and he needs to know that you understand the rules and can communicate with her.

Reactions: meiji
Nah you have to answer his questions yourself. You are gonna be alone in a small booth with the girl at some point and he needs to know that you understand the rules and can communicate with her.

Not really. Most of the Japanese guys whom I have watched entering are doing quite all right with well timed grunts and nods only. And the girls will be happy just to receive the money, there is no need for discussion after the OGM test.

Still with zero Japanese knowledge you will not be able to grunt at the correct time to communicate understanding.

Last edited:
argh...damned. Is there any NHP where i can go in Tokyo without speaking Japanese ? cause i think, even if i learn how to said the minimum to said " ok i knw the rules ", this could be not enough if he ask me something lol

argh...damned. Is there any NHP where i can go in Tokyo without speaking Japanese ? cause i think, even if i learn how to said the minimum to said " ok i knw the rules ", this could be not enough if he ask me something lol
You could try madonna down the road. The girls arent as cute though and Ive no idea if they will accept non japanese speakers.

You could try madonna down the road. The girls arent as cute though and Ive no idea if they will accept non japanese speakers.
From another report i just read

Madonna happily accepts foreigners but does not allow them to receive extra services from the dancers. I guess this is meant to reduce mishaps with guys who do not speak the language trying for more than the rules allow.

Foreigners who can speak the Japanese language to some degree are free to respectfully ask the management to be allowed access to the extra services. In at least some cases these requests seem to be accepted when the women on staff are up for it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Unless they've seriously cleaned up their act in recent days, Madonna is a rip-off joint. They've been fleecing people for decades. Best avoided.

Reactions: Kish70 and MikeH
Unless they've seriously cleaned up their act in recent days, Madonna is a rip-off joint. They've been fleecing people for decades. Best avoided.
Ive been a few times, its not great as the girls arent as nice as nhp but what do you mean by fleecing people?

Ive been a few times, its not great as the girls arent as nice as nhp but what do you mean by fleecing people?

Fleecing means swindling or cheating - stems from an old term for shearing the wool off of sheep.

They (used to?) offer people "extra" service with a bunch of upsells. They got me back when I was green. :)

It basically culminates in a hugely expensive covered handjob timed with a stopwatch, and they stop and ask for another 5K every 60 seconds.

Pretty sure Hinomaru is fine with people that speak no Japanese. Asian Mystique, Hipness and a few of the other delivery health places can deliver to people that don't speak Japanese, but you usually need a Japanese number or a girl-friendly hotel room (not a love hotel).

Thank you.
I imagine i can easy buy a japanese sim cars no ?
What do you mean by girl friendly hotel room ?
Did i have to ask at the desk of my hôtel if i can coming back with a girl ?
I thought love hotel was ok...

Has something changed in the last few months were NHP doesn't allow non Japanese speaking. I've gone multiple time and I don't speak Japanese. I'll have to go back to see if anything has changed. Maybe tonight....

Has something changed in the last few months were NHP doesn't allow non Japanese speaking. I've gone multiple time and I don't speak Japanese. I'll have to go back to see if anything has changed. Maybe tonight....
New to Japan and heard many things about NHP. Will probably visit tomorrow. Anyone knows how is their gaijin policy most recently?

New to Japan and heard many things about NHP. Will probably visit tomorrow. Anyone knows how is their gaijin policy most recently?

Speak the language enough with the Grumpy Old Grandpa that he can acknowledge you understand the rules, can make a selection and leave your phone at his desk. If you can't do that he will let you know which way the elevator is.

Reactions: Lukes
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Usagi

Date of Encounter:
Early may 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Basic japanese needed to greet tencho and understand rules

Details of the Encounter:
sorry, abridged review due to technical issues. There's a longer one floating in the matrix somewhere.

Felt the need for something quick and sleazy, so headed over to nhp during lunchtime. It gets busy at lunch. I was lucky and was 3rd in line but the line got up to 9 before we were called in. Interestingly the last 3 in line were a group of kids (the tencho made them show ID, im sure it was fake) who said they didnt want to 'shimei' because they didnt want service. Evidently they were happy just to go jerk off to the show.

Anyway, same drill as always. Pick a girl pay your 2200 then wait. 30 min wait this time. Girls call us all in in number order. My first thought was regret that id chosen usagi ahead of Aoi. Aoi is wuite statuesque, striking features. Probably around 30, flawless skin. Usagi is more cute, girl next door type, bigger rack tho. Neither of them are the hottest girls on the roster.

However, during the dance i realised id chosen the right girl, aoi seemed a bit disinterested, no smiling at all, robotic, i fear her 'service' is similar, anyone else tried her? Interested to hear.

Usagi was much more genki and more into flashing and smiling close up to the glass.

I chose 'light up' service for extra 1000 as well as the 4000 option.

Usagi's service is better than any girl ive read about or met at NHP.
Started with her curious about why id chosen the light up service. My answer is a) i can get an extra 2 mins with her b) i was just interested to know what happens and c) im already being a massive perv sitting in a box wacking off 30cms from another person, i may as well go all in.

She 'prepared' for light up service by stroking my cock and letting me feel her tits, then telling me to squat down and she opened her legs. I then shined the light up there. She pointed out where is 'kimochi' i didnt touch there, but had my hands pretty high on her very well proportioned thighs when doing this, and she didnt seem to mind. She gave me a front and a back view. It was more interesting than sexual. I dont think ive ever been that close to an open vagina with that much light and just looked at it. Pretty.

Next she beckoned me to slowly stand, she was still with her back to me and ass stuck out, so my erect cock slid up her thigh and nestled in her warm and soft area, she then rocked back and forth, was pretty much sumata, it was great. She encouraged me to grab her tits, i amost came and had to get her to stop, because i wanted the blow job.

Her cbj was better than any ive ever had, in fact it was better than a lot of bbbjs ive had. She has a sloppy, slurpy technique, no hands (apart from on my balls) and good eye contact, really energetic, varied movements but with rythm, hard to describe, but amazing. To think Some lucky guy gets that bareback from her......

It was amazing and again i had to get her to slow down, as i wanted to enjoy her body some more. Usagi complied with the request, whereas other girls ive met there have just ignored me and powered on as they are on a tight schedule.

Finale with Usagi was back to the reverse sumata style we did after the light service (at my request) again it was great with her encouraging me to grab her tits whilst she rocked back into me. There was a lot of saliva from her sloppy bj so that helped it feel even better. Then as we got to the end i grabbed her by the hips and just went for it, like i was f**king her from behind, hard and fast. Tbh as she gripped her thighs together and as i was wearing a condom, the difference between what we were doing and cfs was negligible in terms of pleasure. She gave me a sexy look and a moan over the sholder and i couldnt take it anymore, all over. Then slowly turned around, a hug and a stoke and a friendly goodbye (sometimes they rush off which kinda ruins it) and made me promise id be back.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In theory, NHP is heaven. Watch a hot girl dance naked then have her suck you off. In practice, there's a lot if waiting and the service can be robotic and leave you feeling unfulfilled. With Usagi, i was absolutely happy with my choice to go there.

Nice review.

But as you can see from the reactions many people here dont knoe what you mean about this "light up" service for 1000 yen.

I havent seen it in NHP, is it something new?

Or is it something secret that you have to talk about with the girl first?

It has been on the menu always. Not tried it myself but basically you get a flashlight and then as suggested by the review you get couple of extra minutes to shine to light to the holiest of the holy and examine like any gynaecologist has ever examined.

It has been on the menu always. Not tried it myself but basically you get a flashlight and then as suggested by the review you get couple of extra minutes to shine to light to the holiest of the holy and examine like any gynaecologist has ever examined.

There's a 1,000JPY option on their menu on the website (the only one at that price). Could be that but I'm illiterate and I don't trust what Google translate is telling me about it.

Nice review.

But as you can see from the reactions many people here dont knoe what you mean about this "light up" service for 1000 yen.

Or is it something secret that you have to talk about with the girl first?
Not secret, advertised clearly (with comical illustration) inside the booth. Personally i think its worth it as it gives u a few extra minutes and things are relitavely less rushed.

I’ve always wondered how the CBJ option works with the soft touch fee since they’d be too low to touch anywhere but judging from your review I assume it is the foreplay, and then the CBJ, and the overall time spent is longer? Correct me if I’m wrong. I always opted for the HJ since I have a harder time finishing with even a BBBJ and this is way shorter than a pink salon duration.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive