Reaction score
Title:LungThai - Emi

Date/Time: Early October - weekend AM
Provider:
http://lungthai.com/cast/emi
Contact Info:
http://lungthai.com/top
Type/Location:
Delivery Health/LH (クリスタル1 near Uguisudani Station)
Language Specifics:
Reservation and conversation in Japanese, but English is OK
Session Length/Fee:
90 min/18,000 + LH (3900) Web page says 20,000 for 90 minutes, but Emi told me there was a special right now for a 2000 discount
Physical Description:
Emi in my opinion looks better in person than in her profile picture. No accounting for taste as they say, but I found her to be stunningly beautiful. She is slim and tight everywhere. The proportions on the web page are probably accurate. She is not shaved downstairs, but trim very short. Very soft and smooth skin.
Details:
I decided to try Lung Thai after reading a TAG review by psd - thanks for the info. Before working at Lung Thai, Emi was apparently doing Thai massage. We started with a brief, uneventful shower and then she gave me a fantastic massage. I was completely relaxed after about 15 minutes of massage. Her Japanese is passable and we had a nice conversation. But the massage was long enough that I was worried that she was trying to put off everything else as long as possible. I asked her if she liked this job and she said no, but she needs the money - another red flag for me. But the conversation and massage was great, so I figured that everything else would be a bonus. At the end of the massage, she reached between my legs and asked "are you awake?" I have not been with that many women, but what followed was for me the best sex of my life. She is a great kisser and was comfortable both being the aggressor and letting me direct. She became wet quickly. BBBJ was average, but everything else was amazing. She agreed to FS quickly, just asking that I use the condom. Then we went for a long time changing into every position that I could think of. Sometimes I would change, sometimes she would change. I liked her changing, because it seemed that she was really into it and changing to please herself and not me. That was a real turn-on for me. Either she was a great actor, or she came twice (either way is OK with me). After I finished we showered and had about 10 minutes left to lay in bed before she had to go.

Emi told me that she just started at Lung Thai recently and that she hadn't done anything but massage before. She told me that Foreigners use the shop from time to time, but I was her first. I told her that considering she said she didn't like her job, she was very good at it. She then clarified and said that sometimes Japanese guys smell like they haven't bathed for a long time. She also said that the Japanese guys sometimes push her to have sex without the condom and she hates that. It made me wonder if some Japanese guys go to the Thai shops thinking that they could get away without using the condom more than with Japanese girls. Anyway, those were the things she said she didn't like about her job.

Also asked if foreigners can call if they don't speak Japanese. She said that the tencho and the mama-san both speak English, so anybody can make an appointment.

Recommendation:
I recommend highly - hope to use again someday. Headed back out of Japan now - happy mongering to all you permanent residents.

Reactions: TokyoNightStyle