M4f Seeking Living Arrangement Exchange

Westcoastbiz

TAG Member
Reaction score
CURRENTLY IN USA Looking for few good looking girls to share apartment while working

With that kind of set up you'll only find girls who go in skimpy panties or commando. Good luck in your quest.

Reactions: Westcoastbiz
CURRENTLY IN USA Looking for few good looking girls to share apartment while working

I have a spare bedroom in my house in Australia that you're welcome to share...
I don't mind if you're not good-looking, but you will be required to mow the lawn, brush my pet kangaroo and cook the BBQ. Rent of $225AUD will also be expected in advance. Look forward to seeing you soon!

I have a spare bedroom in my house in Australia that you're welcome to share...
I don't mind if you're not good-looking, but you will be required to mow the lawn, brush my pet kangaroo and cook the BBQ. Rent of $225AUD will also be expected in advance. Look forward to seeing you soon!
Although that does sound perfect, I don't have enough money to travel that distance yet. This something I am interested in reason being it'll benefit us both.
I think we should keep im touch till further notice.
And thanks

Are those real chores? or euphemisms for something else?:p
Sorry to disappoint, but they are real chores. (Except for the kangaroo bit, obviously). :shame:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Sorry to disappoint, but they are real chores. (Except for the kangaroo bit, obviously). :shame:
Dammit!
I was hoping that mow the lawn was Aussie speak for some kinky hair removal.

And everyone gives their nether regions a pet name, personally I use Percy, but if pet Kangaroo is yours... we'll that's great.

And cook the BBQ can be twisted so many ways. Stoke the fire, scratch an itch etc.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Dammit!
I was hoping that mow the lawn was Aussie speak for some kinky hair removal.

And everyone gives their nether regions a pet name, personally I use Percy, but if pet Kangaroo is yours... we'll that's great.

And cook the BBQ can be twisted so many ways. Stoke the fire, scratch an itch etc.
Actually, I completely forgot about this, but if your Mum catches you 'BBQ-ing alone', that means that she's caught you masturbating!