Machida Soap/Mat play

I'd be curious find out if they accept gaijin.

A while back I tried to get into a shop in Machida, but I was refused entry. Unfortunately, I can't recall the name of the place now.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Has anyone had any experience with this place?
http://matde-y-jo.com/

Or can you tell me any place in or near Machida that offers services to foreigners?
Thanks
I'd be curious find out if they accept gaijin.

I went to a couple of the O-pubs in the bldg to right of this one. But had I known what was next door, I would have tried. Any luck getting into mat place? Jay

Jesus have you seen the video on their site?! That will get you off without having to leave the house!!

I'd give my eye teeth for an experience like that

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm hesitant to try this place out because its so close to my area but until I hear the Gaijin-OK approval I'll avoid that side and stick to the East Exit...

@BladeRunner , Ditto on the Videos.

Reactions: BladeRunner
I'm hesitant to try this place out because its so close to my area but until I hear the Gaijin-OK approval I'll avoid that side and stick to the East Exit...

@BladeRunner , Ditto on the Videos.
So what places do you go to on the East side that are gaijin ok?

Never heard of Mat Play before. Curious to hear about some other recommendations as well as if they truly do allow in the foreigners.

Never heard of Mat Play before. Curious to hear about some other recommendations as well as if they truly do allow in the foreigners.
Have you ever heard of so plan? Basically the same maybe no FS.

Yes that's what I meant soapland. I hate automatic correction for iPhone.
Ah, gotcha! No worries!
Odd you mention about the lack of FS with Soapland establishments. I've been looking up a few up some reviews and I think some of them offer the FS. Actually I wish I could know which ones do and which ones don't. The official websites I'm trying to access for example like the Putit Royal and the Darling Harbor don't give out that information (for obvious reasons, no doubt). o_0

Ah, gotcha! No worries!
Odd you mention about the lack of FS with Soapland establishments. I've been looking up a few up some reviews and I think some of them offer the FS. Actually I wish I could know which ones do and which ones don't. The official websites I'm trying to access for example like the Putit Royal and the Darling Harbor don't give out that information (for obvious reasons, no doubt). o_0
No, he said a mat health is the same as soapland but without the FS.

@beegoner soaplands will all be FS they just don't outright say it. You are just paying for the room anything that happens is between two consenting adults.

Any of the health places, FS may or may not happen depending on the provider. Usually for an extra charge though.

@beegoner soaplands will all be FS they just don't outright say it. You are just paying for the room anything that happens is between two consenting adults.

Any of the health places, FS may or may not happen depending on the provider. Usually for an extra charge though.
And here I thought this was all about just having a bubble bath, what a shock! ^O^

Just kidding. But thanks for the extra confirmation there TapDat. And upon researching a few other establishments on the site here, you're right about how some places throw in that extra cost for the extra mile.

Thanks again everyone! *tips hat*

Went there in person on Saturday during golden week and got the X sign with the hands but haven't tried again. It look like it was a very busy place with other Japanese waiting in line when they first opened up At 1000.

Jesus have you seen the video on their site?! That will get you off without having to leave the house!!

I'd give my eye teeth for an experience like that

Yeah, me too!

article-2271585-17475B8D000005DC-940_306x613.jpg

Reactions: BladeRunner
Tried going to place today, around 15:30 on a Wednesday. Got a firm no. I’ve been relatively lucky getting into places that have been branded not GF on here so I’m thinking this is tricky place. There’s a pink salon, lemon club, in same building. I did not bother to try seeing as they probably same owner.

Out of interest I read an old post on some blog from 2002 that here is a series of brothels near this soap land. I tried to find but to no avail. I think I found the place but it’s been replaced with men’s este places.

This is blog post:
http://www.21orover.com/discus/messages/66/5495.html?1070513675
Anyone know info?