Guest viewing is limited

Mada Nametakute - Rina (TOFTT)

User#12791

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mada Nametakute - Rika http://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/z-nametakute/girlid-12289265/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
11/17/2016

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
Provider fee and Travel Fee 31000 + LH 5800

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
I haven't had a bad experience with P4P yet in Japan yet, so I guess it was bound to happen.

After having some trouble locking down Juna and Ichigo at Tokyo Deli Health, and being told that they had no one to serve foreigners today at t-otome, I referred to my "places to try" list, and came down to "mada nametakute" (which loosely translates to "I wanna try more").

The phone guy was very kind and cool. I asked him if foreigners were okay, and after he checked, it was perfectly fine. He asked if I had any girls in mind, and I told him Rika or Iori. He told me Iori would be down to play.

So I checked into my hotel, and I was off to the races. The phone rang maybe 5 minutes later saying someone had arrived. Wow! Crazy fast! The door opened soon after, and standing there was a short Japanese man. He told me because it was my first time, he wanted to make sure I was okay. I paid him, then entered a highly groggy and pissy Rina. Now, other than one session, every single girl I've gotten deli health from has always entered a bit pissy or nervous, but warmed up pretty fast after cash and pleasantries were exchanged. She was very talkative, but had this scowl on her face the entire time. Not that cute nervous scowl, but that yankee ("ugh, let's just get this done") scowl.

Showered, entered the futon, and she kisses my nipples, blew me, I felt her pussy, then we finished. We had lots of time left, so we entered the Jaccuzi where she was on one side of the tub, and I was on the other. We watched some variety show and talked. Then eventually we got out, and that was it. I wanted to leave before the time was technically up.

In closing, a cool girl I'd hang out, smoke a joint with, and talk about shit, but this is definitely not the job for her.

The store itself was very smooth. I'm slightly willing to give the store a pass. Maybe I'll give another girl a try some day.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'll preface "not recommended" with I don't recommend Rika herself. The store itself was perfectly fine.

Last edited:
"mada nametakute" (which loosely translates to "I wanna try more").

Lick, not try.

Now this is odd. She still left me a very nice message in her diary. :wideyed:

Yep, but looking a few messages back seems it's pretty much her template she is using. Though she is still nice enough to insert one personal line for everyone which is not standard.

Lick, not try.

Yep, but looking a few messages back seems it's pretty much her template she is using. Though she is still nice enough to insert one personal line for everyone which is not standard.
It can be translated as "lick", but also as "experience" or "try". Just a loose translation anyways.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
if you do repeat with a shop that you got bad service from a provider in the past, do you mention it?
I wouldn't mention it to the girl you wind up seeing next... She may feel unnecessary pressure and it could ruin the time. I said could... not will... Then again some girls get jealous if you mention that you saw someone else, which can ruin the mood too.. (definitely can happen)

Call me kooky but I think he was referring to the shops management and not other girls working there......

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Call me kooky but I think he was referring to the shops management and not other girls working there......

Could be... both have happened, so whichever.

I know clients complain to girls, I've heard that first hand. (complaining about someone they saw before from the same shop....)

Could be... both have happened, so whichever.

I know clients complain to girls, I've heard that first hand. (complaining about someone they saw before from the same shop....)

Yeah, I meant complaining to the shop. Not even complaining, just mentioning it off-handedly, and asking for a recommendation. Complaining to another girl directly seems pretty counter productive.

Can I ask why you had either Rika or Iori in mind and not one of the ranked girls? Just wondering...

The site intrigues me, but the lack of reviews other than yours has me worried. I'm just thinking there must be a reason why they're the #1 ranked shop though, but maybe its only for the Japanese clients.

I called this shop but they said noone for now. He said he had to verify if any girl accepts but noone accepted at that night.
Does anyone tried recently?

I suspect they do, to a limited extent. Places that don't accept gaijin at all usually don't even bother to put a lick of English on their site.

That they do have some shows some indication that they might be receptive to our patronage with the usual condition that we must at least have conversational level skill. Only question is whether they have any girls on schedule who are OK with it as well.

dear foxtrot it is as Chewie explained I think. I talked in Japanese and I asked if gaijin is OK. he said yes. then I asked some girls he said no. Then I said any girl is OK but then he said no girl for now again.
Probably when I phoned there was no one available.