walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min 16800 yen

Type/Location:
soap massage hon atsugi

Language Notes:
little english

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first time to any type of establishment in Japan and my first review. I found Madame Coco on this site and not being to far from wy home i decided worth a try. I went at 10am after they opened and found it to rather quickly about 4 minutes from train station. the man asked how long took my money and seated me in waiting room. about three minutes he returned ushered me into hall where Eye(her name) awaited. she is roughly 40 and close to her pictures. we entered room she asked if first time i said yes, she asked bed or mat i chose mat. a long shower and wash down about fifteen minutes she laid me on mat and did not slide much but maybe because i was touching both ends of the room with my head and feet. too tall for the space i had to stay bent over entire time standing. she licked and kissed my back for a few minutes and quickly had me flip over. i felt she really wasn't giving me the good treatment. she gave me a quick couple of kisses then rubbed my chest and licked my nipples before getting to my cock. she rubbed the boobs and fondled before starting some enjoyable ball licking and sucking. she then spent 15 minutes sucking and tonguing my cock in an enjoyable manner. she liked to lick and use alot of tongue but was a little frustrating she never went more than a third of the way down on it. reminded me of a high school blow job all head work. eventually after teasing for a long time she got on top and rubbed her pussy along my dick while doing a hand job until i came. she actually cut me short on that as i started to cum she jumped off and stopped causing the climax to be much less enjoyable. then she spent 20 minutes watering and washing me until time was gone. i felt that paying for an hour would be better. she wasted most of my time on wetting me with a hose. while i enjoyed my cock being sucked for the money it was not worth it. i should have taken shorter time and been done with it. plus she was not attractive and seemed to go through the motions. I read where mari is better and i did not wait a day to go see her. i will try one more time but if same i will not return again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
first time was disappointed but need to try again to see if it gets better.

she liked to lick and use alot of tongue but was a little frustrating she never went more than a third of the way down on it. reminded me of a high school blow job all head work.

Welcome to Japan. Get used to this.

Reactions: MikeH
Do the after lunch specials. 53,000 yen for 30 mins. Until u find the girl u like. Then do take the 1 hour course with her and You’ll get offers for a little something more. I swear by Rina.

I think you meant ¥5300 for 30 minuets.

That's a really good price for that many minuets.

Minuet_%28PSF%29.png