Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 16000 yen

Type/Location:
Fashion health

Language Notes:
Limited English

Details of the Encounter:
Room: very small they have a small fold out bed and an air mattress. With shower as well.

Girl: Tsubasa is georgeous. Average breast, nice butt, and slim. She does have some stretch marks but who doesn't.

Took the train to Hon Atsugi and walked north about 5 mins and upstairs to Madame Coco. Was greeted and asked how long of a course I wanted. I said 60mins and I paid. Sat in the waiting room about 5 mins before Tsubasa came. Wow, she was gorgeous. She led me to our small room. Then gave me a basket and we both undress. She showered me and HJ a bit. Pulled out the air mattress and started getting the nuru gel ready. Rubs some on the bed and asks me to lay face down. Then she starts gliding her body over my back. And I feel like I'm in heaven. Then suddendly she starts going towards my butt. Totally starts licking my asshole, not going to lie it felt amazing. Eventually she asks me to turn around and starts gliding the front of my body. Omg, I love Nuru massages. Then BBJ pretty good and those eyes, amazing. The. She switches to HJ and I pop. I look over at the time and it's barley been 25mins. Then she lays there with me slowly playing with my balls till I get hard again and asks if I want 1 more. She starts this time with a BBJ and Sumata. Then she lays on her stomach and tells me to lay on her as she adjusts my dick inbetween her legs till I finish again on her back. Showers me up again and LFK a bit and I'm on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tsubasa is amazing. She is TapDat approved. They also have a 30 min session for 5100 yen from 1-3pmand 6-7pm. I will definitely come try that out later

@TapDat - Thanks for submitting your review of Madam Coco, much appreciated! Glad that you had a great time!

Hmm, need to try this one out. How old would say she was?

WARNING: In a post written earlier today, Konbini guy claimed to have caught herpes off another provider.

He seems to be up to something...,

hey MossGross,

last time I went to Madam Coco was December last year
I caught herpes just three weeks ago

you seem to be accusing me of speading the disease intentionally

and FYI, herpes is not deadly, not highly contagious or anything like that
in fact, the doctor told me to just refrain from sexual contact until after the sores and blisters have healed, which he estimated to be 10-14 days from the first outbreak. And he was right.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
last time I went to Madam Coco was December last year
I caught herpes just three weeks ago

you seem to be accusing me of speading the disease intentionally

I'm sure you are responsible and know when to wrap up.

I wish you well.

MossBoss

Reactions: maomao989