made to deliver the ultimate pleasure!!

sokool84

Just cool and loved to please !!
Reaction score
a well sculptured tool. that was just made hard thick straight real clean and just a beauty. yo watch as it digs deep and deeper into unexplored place. . and creation. giant orgasms and massive cums and squirts. stuck in between the legs of a really cool. note it's only for the privileged and lucky ones. and those who know the essence of a good dick !! you welcome . my joy is to give pleasure.

Reactions: Frenchy
a well sculptured tool. that was just made hard thick straight real clean and just a beauty. yo watch as it digs deep and deeper into unexplored place. . and creation. giant orgasms and massive cums and squirts. stuck in between the legs of a really cool. note it's only for the privileged and lucky ones. and those who know the essence of a good dick !! you welcome . my joy is to give pleasure.

OMG this will be epic! Thanks my friend, TAG got a bit sleepy recently, we needed novelty! :D

Holy Shit! It's Don Juan. My guess though is that the girls Don Juan nothing to do with him. :p

It cannot be just for the girls right? That would be so unfair! :D
So true, I never think of those things being the 100% straight guy that I am. I wonder if he sucks a good dick though.......you know...reciprocate.

So true, I never think of those things being the 100% straight guy that I am. I wonder if he sucks a good dick though.......you know...reciprocate.

Well I’m straight too but now that I know such object of devotion exists , I have second thoughts. MikeH’s BO gets serious competition here. :D

Reactions: MikeH
i just
Well I’m straight too but now that I know such object of devotion exists , I have second thoughts. MikeH’s BO gets serious competition here. :D
You say that like we don't know a dick when we see one. :ROFLMAO:
You say that like we don't know a dick when we see one. :ROFLMAO:
it is not meant for you. not against any chosen sexually i option but i do only woman . and if accidentally it skips into your crack , you will be in the intensive ward for a long Time

Hey, and if this doesn't work out for you - which I predict it won't - and you end up with a strong desire which must be sated you can always hop a flight down to New Zealand where I have heard the men are men and the sheep are nervous- and they have no problem sharing.

Ask and you shall receive :LOL:

images.jpg

Since he raves about it so much, I figured such a magnificent piece of work must be documented somewhere online so I Googled "well sculptured tool" :p

Not meant for @Sudsy specifically or not meant for men in general?

Does this also mean we cant get a rental space to simply admire this amazing tool of yours?

Time in the chronological sense or in the metaphysical sense?
It is only meant for a few privileged and lucky women . sorry but this is not meant for some experiment in your laboratory