made to deliver the ultimate pleasure!!

Sorry man, but this isn't where you advatise and PR your service.
with all due respect Madam . i said all due respect cause i hold women in high esteem . please go back to the world advertisement. i am not. flaunting myself . i am not showing my dick off. i am just adoring the beautiful nature of love makiko the rithymn the vibes and waves it causes even irs done right. with a right tool. i heard of your silky lips i dreamt bout it. i know soon you will be privileged to have those lips stuffed with my sweet tool. it will be a clash of the Titans. the sparks will really fly !!!

Reactions: TheScientist
with all due respect Madam . i said all due respect cause i hold women in high esteem . please go back to the world advertisement. i am not. flaunting myself . i am not showing my dick off. i am just adoring the beautiful nature of love makiko the rithymn the vibes and waves it causes even irs done right. with a right tool. i heard of your silky lips i dreamt bout it. i know soon you will be privileged to have those lips stuffed with my sweet tool. it will be a clash of the Titans. the sparks will really fly !!!

I actually agree with you here; this definitely is not advertisement.

Hey drunken Christopher Walken, do these lines actually work on women in RL? If they do I am totally stealing them.

I was grumpy and you made me smile! Thanks! :)

I now think he is not a robot. This kind of silliness can only be produced by a human. Anyway, I hope does engage the services of Yuriko and she uses his cock in her advertisement. That would be good.

I now think he is not a robot. This kind of silliness can only be produced by a human. Anyway, I hope does engage the services of Yuriko and she uses his cock in her advertisement. That would be good.
you bet ! gleefully wishing and praying you will see it. hi hi hi.

I was grumpy and you made me smile! Thanks! :)
It has thick uptight Vrins sprouting out of it outstanding and solid veins which allows blood to easily flow into it and giving it a straight upright look . menacingly beautiful. A pleasure giving monster . i think you wetting your lips now and ready to open this file now. now here we go. Bam!!

Attachments

• IMG_3273.GIF
    5.1 MB · Views: 82
HEY!!! I had to work for my likes!!!

Plus he hasn't said Top or Bottom or will he do dutch rudder
Wan
HEY!!! I had to work for my likes!!!

Plus he hasn't said Top or Bottom or will he do dutch rudder
please have s drink witth me in my bar in roppongi shell room you need a bit of schooling and shining uo. and change that profile pic of yours !

It has thick uptight Vrins sprouting out of it outstanding and solid veins which allows blood to easily flow into it and giving it a straight upright look . menacingly beautiful. A pleasure giving monster . i think you wetting your lips now and ready to open this file now. now here we go. Bam!!

Damn! I thought your attachment would have been a dick pic! You’re such a tease boy!!

Wan

please have s drink witth me in my bar in roppongi shell room you need a bit of schooling and shining uo. and change that profile pic of yours !

Did this foo tell me to change my profile pic? Yup this is how I know he is lying about giving pleasure.

Reactions: Simonka
Come to my bar said no tout ever in roppongi

Come to my bar said no tout ever in roppongi
simply not one of them. forgert it bro. let's not go there. i will offer you free drinks and you will not spend a dime. but actually i dionf need anybody hefe in there. write if off. i am deleting that.