Guest viewing is limited

Bijin Lab [Kawasaki] (SL) Mafuyu - Bijokenkyuujo [Kawasaki] + Note About Orihime

Btky777

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Bijokenkyuujo [Kawasaki] (SL) - Mifuyu https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-36274858/

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
22,000 yen for 60 minutes + 1,000 yen premium (23,000)

Type/Location:
Soapland - Kawasaki Horinouchi

Language Notes:
Japanese only, Mifuyu doesn't speak English.

Details of the Encounter:
Looking for a little fun I decided to ride down to Kawasaki because I heard some of the soaplands down there were willing to cater to foreigners.

After reading some reviews here I decided to give Kawasaki Orihime a try because they didn't seem too busy and they seemingly were okay with foreigners despite not listing anything on their website.

Orihime

Arriving at the store I did the usual "Foreigners OK?" just in case and I'm glad I did because I was met with an apologetic "no" from the Tencho. A brief chat revealed that, while they were okay with foreigners for a little while they've just had too many incidents over the past couple months that they've unfortunately had to start turning people down. There was the usual customers being too aggressive line (which he said was probably more cultural differences than anything), but he said the biggest issue was he had too many guys faking their Japanese to get in and then once they got upstairs they'd clam up, which lead to a couple scary miscommunications.

After a couple of the girls threatened to quit he decided to just shut the doors to all foreigners regardless of how good our Japanese is. Real nice guy though; he did seem genuinely sorry he couldn't let me in.

Bijokenkyuujo
Not to be deterred I walked down the street to Bijokenkyuujo, which almost had a line out the door when I got there. When I got up to the counter I was offered two girls, Mifuyu and Misato, both with a one hour wait. I ended up going with Mifuyu because she looked cuter, but I will note that their website shows Misato as a "no" for foreigners so I was surprised that they even offered. (Don't take this as a free pass to beg for a particular no-go girl though, this was definitely a one-time exception.)

I paid the 60 minute charge along with an extra 1000 yen because Mifuyu is a "premium girl" (marked by a diamond on their website).

Body
After waiting around for an hour I went upstairs to meet Mifuyu, and let me tell you the pictures do not lie. Slender waist, beautiful long legs, a nice plump ass (which she insisted was too small), all topped off with a cute smile. The only thing negative (if you can even call it that) was that her card advertised C cup breasts, but she was honestly closer to an A. Personally I didn't mind, but for those of you who want something to grab at you might want to try someone else.

Personality
Mafuyu is a sweet girl, really easy to talk to. Lots of compliments, quick to laugh at your jokes, and just the right amount of touchy. She's not a chatterbox, but any time I talked to her she was fully engaged and attentive. You'll probably get better mileage out of her pillow talk wise the more extroverted you are though.

The Room
I normally wouldn't mention this, but to spoil things the worst part about my experience was probably the room. It's perfectly fine looks wise, and they keep it nice and cool for the summer, but the bathtub and the bed are just way too small. I'm a big 6'2'' (188cm) guy so I get it, but combined with Mifuyu only barely reaching up to my chest it was pretty damn uncomfortable to find a good position. Thank god I'm still young enough that my back doesn't kill me.

Play
I'll give the highlights because I'm not great at describing things.

One of the biggest things I liked throughout the whole thing was the kissing. I mentioned to her early on that I liked kissing, and boy did she take that to heart. Before, during, and after, if we had a spare moment we'd be making out. Cute pecks, sloppy smooches, tongue sucking, you name it she did it. It was a great way to fill any dead air and it kept things exciting. We had a spare five minutes after getting dressed, and our lips were locked until the phone rang. It may seem like a simple thing, but for a girl to remember something I liked and pepper it in the whole session to me is the mark of a top class professional.

Shower play was minimal, but not for lack of trying. The best we managed was an awkward HJ in the bathtub, but it was kind of hard to enjoy when I felt like I was packed in a sardine can.

Bed play was great. She started off with a decent BBBJ, but when she swung her ass around for a 69 that's when it really got fun. The more I ate her out the more intense her blowjob got, not to mention the way she moaned on my dick. At one point she just stopped sucking and pressed her ass into my face, which was fucking amazing. I wasn't into facesitting before but I think she might have just made a fan out of me.

After making out for a bit she slipped the condom on and started with cowgirl. She mentioned at one point she had started going to the gym, and I think it's really paying off because she rode the hell out of me. To give her a bit of a break we switched to doggy so I could get a good look at her ass from behind, before finally ending with a leg-locked kissing missionary finish.

Conclusion
Mifuyu is every bit of a premium girl and honestly one of the best girls I've been with in a while. If it wasn't for the shitty bed and tiny ass tub it would have been perfect, but I can't complain with the kind of service I got. She's worth every last yen in my book.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you visit, please be respectful.

Bijin Lab is one of the few places I found in Kawasaki that's okay with foreigners, and think everyone would like to keep it that way.

I'm not saying don't go if you can't speak Japanese well, but be aware that not being able to communicate with someone can be extremely scary, especially in this line of work.

Thanks for your report! Much appreciated!

Approved: 7/13/2022

Arriving at the store I did the usual "Foreigners OK?" just in case and I'm glad I did because I was met with an apologetic "no" from the Tencho. A brief chat revealed that, while they were okay with foreigners for a little while they've just had too many incidents over the past couple months that they've unfortunately had to start turning people down. There was the usual customers being too aggressive line (which he said was probably more cultural differences than anything), but he said the biggest issue was he had too many guys faking their Japanese to get in and then once they got upstairs they'd clam up, which lead to a couple scary miscommunications.

After a couple of the girls threatened to quit he decided to just shut the doors to all foreigners regardless of how good our Japanese is. Real nice guy though; he did seem genuinely sorry he couldn't let me in.
Gah...I knew the day would come. The tencho was chasing down foreigners on the street looking for prospects; and I guess he found enough bad eggs. Fucking dammit.

I have been to Orihime so much over the last year that I probably paid a third of some of those girls paychecks, and I'd even hang out and chat with the tencho for half an hour or so after my sessions. I wanted to ask him if he wanted to have a big warning sign in English that foreigners would be required to read, but I wasn't sure how involved I should be (not that it would have helped out that much anyway since dickheads will be dickheads.)

In our defense as well, I can think of a couple girls working there that are genuinely shitty human beings too, with very little penchant to speak their OWN language let alone attempt to communicate with a foreigner. But alas, such is the nature of this business.

Reactions: Btky777
I can only agree, Mifuyu is a new favourite at Bijinlab. Obviously the all so sweet Asahi is also a favourite.

My new year's salute went of with Mifuyu, she has continued going to the gym and her body is stellar.

I was intrigued by Cinnabums's reviews and visited this place at the end of the year. I booked via City Heaven and mentioned in the note section that I was a foreigner. I wrote this in Japanese, and I think I also wrote that I can speak Japanese. There was no problem with the booking. They asked me to call one out in advance to confirm, and the phone call in Japanese was quick and easy. The visit was no problem. As I was leaving, they said "thank you very much" in English, but all the other communication was in in Japanese. So I think the "no foreigner" rule must be for people who can't communicate in Japanese. I had previously only been to Soaplands in Naha, and I didn't really like them. It was no fun to stand on the street talking to an old dude in a clip-on bowtie about what girls accept foreigners or not, and then waiting in a smoky waiting room. Bijin Lab doesn't have any of these problems. The staff are all young and friendly and the waiting room is no smoking, which was a big plus for me.

Reactions: Cinnabums
@thirdman May I ask who you saw? Hope to see a review from you. Yes, they have more than 10 girls that cater to Japanese speaking foreigners. I saw Mifuyu yesterday and she was great and above review is very similar to my experience.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
@thirdman May I ask who you saw? Hope to see a review from you. Yes, they have more than 10 girls that cater to Japanese speaking foreigners. I saw Mifuyu yesterday and she was great and above review is very similar to my experience.
I saw Kei. She started in November and doesn't work often. She said it was only her 5th or 6th time working. She was nice. A bit shy, or pretending to be. I paid for the "kita mama" option, which means the girl puts the lab coat back on after the first bath. That was fun, but I don't think any of these girls are actually licensed to practice medicine. Or are they supposed to be scientists?

Reactions: Cinnabums
That was fun, but I don't think any of these girls are actually licensed to practice medicine.
I do believe @requiemmorrow has the answer to that... '

I was intrigued by Cinnabums's reviews and visited this place at the end of the year.
This is what makes it worthwhile to write reviews, anyone who visits a olace thanks to a review here, let the reviewer know about it and even more importantly, write a review yourself.

Last edited: