Guest viewing is limited

Maid Master with Nene-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Maid Master, Nene (http://maidsoap.jp/cast/434684051106201316)

Date of Encounter:
Early-Dec 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 28800yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara / Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to take a day-off from work, since I had 代休 left over. Thought it’d be a good chance to attempt one of the Honey Group establishments in the morning, since they are pretty busy on weekends and in the evenings.

Arrived at Maid Master around 9-ish, and there was one older tencho behind the counter. Compared to my previous visit (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/the-yoshiwara-soapland-resource-thread.10381/page-17#post-91958) when there were two younger staff behind the counter, the older tencho recognized almost immediately that I was a foreigner, despite my accent and dressed up nice in a suit. I asked the tencho which girls are available immediately from 10am (checked schedule online). The tencho asked which country I’m from, and said that two girls who can serve foreigners were available. I learned later that neither of the two had served foreigners before. Of the two, Nene-chan seemed to be the most slender from the photos, so I chose her. I said 100 min when asked how long course, and was quoted the corresponding amount listed on their website (so, no foreigners’ fee). After paying and getting my change, I was asked to sign a paper confirming payment amount and receipt of change. Signed my nickname on the paper. The tencho then gave me a number card and questionnaire to fill in my preferences (wear maid costume or not, use “keigo” or not, how the girl should address me, how she should do her hair, etc.) and if I want a ride back after or not, and pointed to the waiting room behind a curtain door.

In the waiting room, there were three guys – two with number cards of their own, and one with a writing pad (for evaluation, I think). One of the guys was cutting his nails. The waiting room was clean, didn’t smell much of cigarettes, and had a TV, vending machine, magazines and manga. The guy with the evaluation form was called first, probably his ride had arrived. Around 9:30, the other two guys were called one by one for their sessions. I had to go to the toilet around that time. A younger tencho led me out of the waiting room to another entrance with a noren curtain. The younger tencho told me that the toilet was at the end of the long hallway, and I’ll be passing all the session rooms, so he said for me to be quiet and just walk pass quickly if a girl or customer comes out of one of the rooms. I said no problem, walked through the noren curtain, and saw the long hallway with several doors on each side. Walked to the toilet at the end of the hall, did my business, and returned to the waiting room.

At 10:05, my number was called, and the younger tencho led me again to the entrance with the noren curtain, and read the rules from a laminated paper. I said ok, walked through the noren curtain, and Nene-chan was already waiting behind the corner (startled me for a bit!) in a maid outfit.

The girl I saw was a bit more meat than in the photos, though her face and eyes were as per her blog photos/video. She took my hand and led me to the room. The room was small, the smallest soapland room I’ve been too so far. Had the basics – bathtub, wash area, bed, small bedside table, aircond. Not so brightly lit. No mat in sight, which confirmed my suspicions from their website recruitment that Honey Group establishments don’t do mat-play.

On my preference sheet, I had ticked “maid outfit”, “address me as goshujin sama”, “keigo first, then friendly”, “hair as it is”, etc. She used keigo when she was outside the room, but once inside, she changed straight to “friendly”. After hanging my overcoat and suit jacket, she started to undress right away. Took the cue and undressed as well. Small chat while undressing. Would have preferred to warm up slowly, chat while sitting down, but anyhow, not too fussed about it.

We moved to the wash area, and did the formalities – washing, gargling and brushing. In the bath tub, some LFKs and “momi-momi” of her soft breasts, then moved to the bed. It was at the bed that things got embarrassing for me. I was hard from the wash area and bath tub action, and was still so at the beginning of the bed-play when she licked my nipples and gave me a BBBJ. But when she capped me to start CFS, my member went limp. She tried hard with some HJ to turn me on, but it stayed limp. We cuddled a bit, with Nene-chan softly stroking junior, but still limp after a while. After a bit, I told Nene-chan that I wanted to pee, and she said to just do it in the room at the wash area (she does it there every time anyway). After relieving myself, it did feel a bit better, so I gave her a DATY and FIV. Her moans and wet pussy made me hard again, so she capped me again and went in missionary. After a while, even though it felt close, the finish just didn’t come, and Nene-chan said “itai. chotto ookii. mada ikanai?”. I took out my cock which proved to be a mistake. My cock went semi-hard, so we quickly changed to doggy-style, but junior went limp not too long after.

After some rest (when I gave her some chocolate as a gift), she gave me a BBBJ, then put lotion on my member for a HJ. Junior became hard again, but once she capped me, I went limp again. Since time was running out, she made me finish with a HJ.

I told her that I was embarrassed with the situation, and we put it down to probably me being tired. In my mind, I put it down to me being tired from too much P4P (once every other day that week) and masturbating (once every non-P4P day) in one week.

After washing and cleaning up and putting our clothes on, she wrote a message on a card and gave it to me, asking me to read it later. I saw later that it had the three Honey Group establishments names printed on one side, and on the other side, Nene-chan had wrote her name, and message saying sorry and asking me to take a good rest. Once I was dressed, she phoned the front to say I was leaving. She led out of the room to the noren curtain entrance, and we said our goodbyes.

Behind the noren curtain, the older tencho was waiting to lead me to the same waiting room as before and handed me a pad with the evaluation form. In addition to the normal questions (rating the looks, service and chemistry, message to the provider, would I come again, etc.), there was also a question that asked if the provider properly wore her outfit and addressed me in keigo. Wondering if performance evaluation is really strict here.

After filling in the form, I handed it at the counter and left the premises, as I didn’t request for a ride back to the station.

My adventures that day continued in Kabukicho (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/tokyo-otome-gumi-with-rara-chan.13469/#post-92911).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Because of the “limp” incident, it was difficult to evaluate the session. Looks-wise, I would have preferred someone a bit more slender, but Nene-chan was attractive enough and a good sport. Next time, I will try another girl and probably insist on full out keigo and 高め dressed up hair, and see how it goes. Since there is no mat, more than 100 min is probably not required.

Last edited:
A very honest and usefully detailed review. Good luck next time. I think I would burn out too with p4p every other day!

Reactions: MikeH
Thanks for the review. I understand the frustration. Lack of sleep and fatigue sometimes make me go limb at the "condom break" too. Relax and gambatte ne.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland