Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
25,000 yen(inc gaijin tax 5k)

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Dolce

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
This review is long due since end of 2018 and by the time this was written, Mai has already graduated from Dolce and moved to the newly established Maid Paradise, also in Yoshiwara. Mai was also my first girl from Dolce.

So I found out about Mai from twitter. Wait no, maybe I was doing some research on city heaven and found out Mai was the no.2 ranker at Dolce and she totally fits my bill. Heres her website btw https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/maid-paradise/girlid-33657983/

So I had been so excited to try Mai since before flying to Japan. One whole week I had to book a nearby hotel called Ace for work, and didn't realize Yoshiwara was just 3 mins walk away! So I quickly checked up on Mai and she starts her shift at 10am, had a quick morning shower, made sure everything was squeaky clean, and arrived in front of Dolce at 9.30am. staff changed the pricing board at additional 5k yen and i asked for Mai. Told me Mai had been booked and the next available time was after 3 hours! So i said id want to see Mai then and was asked an amount for deposit, i think it was 5k yen, and i returned to my hotel.

After blue balling myself for 3 hours, it was time to go see my little Mai tan. I read somewhere that Mai loves pudding so I got one and brought it along with me. I came back to Dolce and staff said Mai was ready for me. Paid up and as soon as I was shown the stairs, there she was, that cute little innocent beauty of a loli girl in her school uniform, waving at me from above. She took my hand and greeted me with a smile. I was so excited and I can feel my dick twitching like no other. Was gonna do a real cutie with loli looks!

So we entered her room, your typical bath house style, a small bed and bath tub beside it. I passed the puding to Mai and she happily received it. We undressed and on the horny chair I sat. Mai passed me some gargle, and cleaned my dick and asshole, while we chat about.. i really cant remember.. but i seem to recall that she really likes IZONE. Told me shes been to some of their lives too. Next she took my hand and both of us got into the bath tub which was already full(this was also my first experience in a soapland so it was pretty relaxing!) And now for smexy time! Mai tan went for a wet kiss and I happily obliged! Imagine a real 10/10 cute loli girl giving u a wet kiss smoochy smoochy it was so good and wet! I just couldn't believe it. It wasn't my first time doing it with girls from a fuzoku, but with Mai it just felt so awesome! Once our wet kiss was done, she grabbed both my legs and made me float, my dick popped up and she sucked on it very skillfully, it was so warm and comfy. I asked for another kiss and we kissed again while I caress her delicious loli-ful body.

She invited me out and onto the bed. A bit hazy what happened next but I asked more foreplay than actual fucking, I'm a bit of a early shooter so, would like to make it count! I asked Mai tan to pour into my mouth her saliva, and she poured me a ton! Twice! I went down on Mai tan and that pussy was quite a delight! Just that it kinda reeks sometimes but it wasn't a deal breaker. There wasn't much boobs on her but I made sure she twitched by sucking on her nipples while giving her some good ol fingering. I also asked to eat her ass and she gave it to me. But she didn't do mine, i was kinda afraid to ask lol

Once all the foreplay was done, I was ready to unload soon. Asked for a blowjob and she kept on sucking on that dick until it was primed to go. Asked her to open wide and I just let it all out into her small little mouth. I was surprised she was quite accommodating the whole time. I mean being a no.2 and all. But maybe its also because of that she is the no.2 But as usual, once I unloaded, there wasn't a chance for a 2nd pop, just normal wash and said our goodbyes. But god damn.. Mai is so good!

The next week I went to Dolce again for Mai. And they told me she didnt come in :( Her god damn name on the website does say it was her shift tho. So I settled with a different girl, where the experience wasn't as exciting to talk about :/

One thing I learned about visiting Yoshiwara, depending on your preference they could be cheaper than your average deriheru(used to pay 30 to 35k for a 90 min session) but it could be hard to get to Yoshiwara if you're not staying anywhere near Asakusa/skytree

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Loli girl? YES

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission, much appreciated!

Management Note: We're approving this out-of-date review since the provider is still active and confirmed with the shop pages. Please keep in mind about the language notes & the potential case that the shop may not accept non-Japanese persons.

Approved: 12/18/2020

Apparently this is a sister store of Dolce (opened 12th of December), so fingers crossed the chances aren't that bad (after COVID).

Mai was the first girl I ever had at Dolce, glad to hear she’s still genki.

Whats the gimmick of Maid Paradise? Young and dressed as maids?