Walk-in/http://www.y-makeup.com/sp/profile.php?id=aoi

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs 52000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
99% broken Japanese, 1% English. Ok even without knowing any Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First time poster and first time in Japan so my post might be quite long and meandering.

First, a bit about myself. I can read and understand Japanese around N3/4 level but can't really speak it fluently. I am of Chinese descent and can be passed off as Japanese if I don't open my mouth.

So I intend to go to Sweet Kiss because I am cheap but on the way to Sweet Kiss, I bypassed Make Up and a tout asked me in. I ignored him at first and told him "Sorry, no" in English and he asked me if I am Chinese and how a lot of Chinese used their shop which kinda surprised me for how welcoming to foreigners the shop is so I told myself why not? Since it's my first time in Yoshiwara, maybe that's the norm nowadays.

Anyway, the waiting room where I was sitted has normal western decors with your usual sofa and glasses tabletops.
Every conversation from now on is in Japanese. I asked the trout how much and he quoted me 80000 for 2hrs become apparently it's a high end shol. I told him that's too expensive and he asked me what's my budget. I said around 4000-5000 by mistake and ask how much is 90mins instead. He corrected me on my budget and told me 55000 and I said I will be ok with 90mins 50000 and we ended up with the weird price of 52000. I feel this is important because the 90mins ended up to be 2hrs+ because I don't think they offer any 90mins course so the whole 90mins deal was forgotten.

He showed me 7 pictures and I choose Aoi because I like short hair girl. I browsed through their site while wating (should have done it beforehand but oh well) and apparent, he showed me all the girls available that day so I guess that implies that most girls are foreigner friendly. Aoi apparently has 10000 bath entrance new face discount but 52000 was settled way before I choose a girl so I guess discount was either factored in or not applicable to gaijin.

Physical AplAppeara:
Aoi is a bit meatier than her photograph with slightly tinnier eyes but doesn't look that different from it. I will give her look and body a 7/10 but I don't have any other Soapland comparisons I can make and I like them a bit meatier anyway so all is good. I have no idea if most profile pages of the girls in Yoshiwara are genuine or not but she is exactly as she described, bubbly, genuine, "my pace" and a fan of baseball when we chat.

Anyway, we started with bed play right away. I thought there will be a shower but apparently not. She licked my nipples and gave me a bbbj. It was pretty good because normally I can last so long that my penis became numb and can't feel anything but I am feeling it. Next she put on a condom on me with her mouth and gave me a deep blowjob. After which, she started riding me. I seldom cum when p4p because of the one pop and bye bye rule in so many other places/countries but I just let myself go because it felt so good and tight.

After that, we sat down and talked with my broken Japanese as she can't speak English. Asked her some questions on the whole soapland business. Crack a shitty joke by asking a question that I already know the answer of on why her profile page wrote 22 years old but she told me she was 26. Her reply is genuine and told me that you have to plus 5 to 10 in age for Yoshiwara. She then showed me on her phone 50+ years old providers from other places and told me there are 60+ years old ladies working.

Next we go for mat play. I think we did the usual routine of showering on a chair, brushing teeth then bbbj in bath tub before proceeding to nuru nuru. The nuru nuru was pretty good but then again, first time in Yoshiwara so I have no other comparison so YMMV. When she flipped me over, she rided me again. I got up and went missionary but the mat is too slippery so we proceed to the bed.

During both of the bed plays, when I tried to french kiss her, she was quite reluctant with closed mouth so I didn't force it.

After we are done, we start chatting again on how how brothel works in my country and some other bullshit. Then we went off when the 2hrs is out after the tout and Aoi gave me their business cards.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Negotiate down the 80000 quoted price. Another customer of indian descent came right after me and was quoted 62000 after the 80000 opening price for 2 hrs which I guess it's their normal price. Looking through reviews, that's probably the price range. Their site doesn't offer other time besides 2 hrs so you might get away with a lower price by asking for a shorter time and hope they forgot or didn't bother to keep track of it.

Makeup is around the price, especially for new girls, it is a matter of whether you like the girls are not, and/or with the price you pay.
A lot of new girls there come and go, only the good ones able to stay long behind.

50k is at the bottom of 高級店 if you are stretching them to the limit.
Below it actually downgrade to 中級店

Makeup's real price is around what you paid. they throw that 80k bullshit out at the beginning hoping to get dumb tourists. Good on you for sticking to your guns.

Reactions: Caliguy
Which make me feel that most of the other shops are overvalue/overprice like LM, LS, SD, they too are photoshop.

@TS
puipui mean fatty in hokkien chinese.
You probably stay near my area

@TS
puipui mean fatty in hokkien chinese.
You probably stay near my area

Haha, yep. It's an alias I used for adult sites. Sounds funny but I am only around 65kg.

I just realized the business card they gave me was a membership card that unlock a new page which shows which girl do no skin and nakadashi, which is almost everyone so that's some more valuable information to make your choice, I guess.

Haha, yep. It's an alias I used for adult sites. Sounds funny but I am only around 65kg.

I just realized the business card they gave me was a membership card that unlock a new page which shows which girl do no skin and nakadashi, which is almost everyone so that's some more valuable information to make your choice, I guess.

Some people see me use 'ah' can roughly guess where i stay, haha-ahah-haha.
if you need memeber site , can try this sites, https://yoshiwarafusai.net/category/stores/
But if your membership unlock NS for foreigners, then let us know, a lot people here interested in NS, haha.

unlock a new page which shows which girl do no skin and nakadashi, which is almost everyone so that's some more valuable information to make your choice, I guess.
Careful with that.
And yes, its not said its available to foreigners.

Reactions: Wwanderer
What if the reason that many new girls quit is because they caught something? Really sad thought :(

Reactions: Wwanderer
Girls quit can be many reasons, it can be one, out of infinity maybe... if base on speculation.
One tout told me the girl i wanted had quit because many customer complain her fat(as to her picture)..
Well, fat and complains is a fact if base on the tout said, but why she left can be many reasons
Could be end up not getting any quota for days/weeks so have to go , but is just speculation.
I met a new girl who told me she will only want to work there for 2 weeks or one month less, i said huh?
She said she actually lived far away, and wanted to return back to her hometown.
Not many girls wanted it to be their profession/career, some may find it unsuitable and quit over times.
Well it is also speculation.

Surprisingly , not only this shops, a number of shops also have many girls do NS but to japanese only.
Doesn't mean condom is perfectly safe, just like any working girl will not guarantee she won't catch any.
So long you wanted NS, you just taking higher chances of catching...
Use condom if you want to have lesser chance of getting any.., precautionary is still better than not doing any at all.

Reactions: spire